Pete Prisco Positional Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russie View Post
    Len Pasquarelli is just as bad. i think the sports media world would be better off if these two jag bags just retired
    I will say one thing about Prisco that is positive, however...

Even if I get hit in the head by something, suffer some major brain trauma, and become braindead, I could still support myself by writing for sportsline, and possibly even steal Prisco's job.

Comment

those are horrible? Gore at no. 3, Steven Jackson is the 3rd best back in football? And Taylor!?!?!?! The Defense is all bad. wow.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Fred Taylor at 5????
        I'm not sure Jeremi Johnson should be top 5 because really I don't pay attention to other teams FB's but he is better than Greg Jones that I'm sure of. Johnson can block, catch and run.

Steve Smith is the #1 WR, not #4. I have no idea how Andre Johnson is #2, what has he done to deserve a spot over Smith, Harrison and Holt?

The Bengals should have one tackle in the top 6, Levi when he's healthy is easy.

Not sure why Landry is that high, especially over Kerry Rhodes.

i think the only reason why he has andre johnson number 2 is that he may be thinkin if he had a consistant line and qb then he will be puttin up monster numbers and people would think hes good...i mean he is goood with a whole bunch of physical tools that teams like and what i like but hes not a game changer like smith...if he would be on this list he should be at like 6, not two

Comment

Sorry for all you haters out there but Andre Johnson is awesome and I would take him over Roy Williams any day. (And I'm a horns fan and love roy williams)

And I agree with Dunta Robinson too. He's our only legit guy in the secondary and I've seen him make some sweet plays.

Of course Demeco is awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBailey24 View Post
            I will say one thing about Prisco that is positive, however...

Even if I get hit in the head by something, suffer some major brain trauma, and become braindead, I could still support myself by writing for sportsline, and possibly even steal Prisco's job.
            worst part is prisco is their senior writer, and alot of len's stuff is their insider stuff you have to pay for
            oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Ummmm....

Fred Taylor over Shaun Alexander....or how about Brian Westbrook.....I don't think he's even the best RB on his own team, Maurice Drew.

WTF?
              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

did Walter Jones have a sucky season compared to his usual? I dont get a ton of Seattle games but I remember hearing that.

Dawan is way to high.

I am shocked to see Shaun Phillips on there I wasnt expecting him.

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                  Ummmm....

Fred Taylor over Shaun Alexander....or how about Brian Westbrook.....I don't think he's even the best RB on his own team, Maurice Drew.

WTF?
                  Probably because Alexander injury he was not listed

Comment

im thinking on making a top 6 team

i bet its better then his...who wants to help me

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      did Walter Jones have a sucky season compared to his usual? I dont get a ton of Seattle games but I remember hearing that.

Dawan is way to high.

I am shocked to see Shaun Phillips on there I wasnt expecting him.
                      Yes, he did have a crappy season compared to his usual.....however, he was the only guy on the Seahawks line that started all 16 games at the same position. And he was playing with high ankle sprain, as well as knee and shoulder injuries that required offseason surgery. Lack of continuity on the line and injuries certainly played a part in his worse than normal play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        Probably because Alexander injury he was not listed

But still, there are a bunch of guys that are better than Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                          Yes, he did have a crappy season compared to his usual.....however, he was the only guy on the Seahawks line that started all 16 games at the same position. And he was playing with high ankle sprain, as well as knee and shoulder injuries that required offseason surgery. Lack of continuity on the line and injuries certainly played a part in his worse than normal play.
                          while pace,odgen,and jones should be on there,i dont think they should be that hight anymore since they are being close to retiring and losing a step...the young guns should be taking over soon..but in the prime,i would take all three over anyone..

Comment

I'd Argue that:

Wille Parker is a Top 5 RB, better than Fred Taylor, or Gore.
                            Todd Heap > Winslow, Crumpler, Watson.
                            Faneca > Mankins, Waters, Dielman. Even at 30.
                            Casey Hampton is tied for best NT with Jamal Williams. Should get some rep here.
                            Troy Polamalu, at worst is the #3 Safety in the league, and #1 SS. Bad season or not, they put a lot of guys with bad seasons in the rankings.

Things I'm Glad about:

Kreider actually getting some recognition.. though he's a one trick pony and thats why he's only #4

Next year Prisco will be talking about Heath Miller as a top 5 TE.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                              I'd Argue that:

Wille Parker is a Top 5 RB, better than Fred Taylor, or Gore.
                              Todd Heap > Winslow, Crumpler, Watson.
                              Faneca > Mankins, Waters, Dielman. Even at 30.
                              Casey Hampton is tied for best NT with Jamal Williams. Should get some rep here.
                              Troy Polamalu, at worst is the #3 Safety in the league, and #1 SS. Bad season or not, they put a lot of guys with bad seasons in the rankings.

Things I'm Glad about:

Kreider actually getting some recognition.. though he's a one trick pony and thats why he's only #4

Next year Prisco will be talking about Heath Miller as a top 5 TE.
                              Not likely, he's not as dynamic as a Heap, Shockey, Winslow, Gates, etc....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Where is Terell Suggs & Todd Heap?

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information