No announcement yet.

Pete Prisco Positional Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Mack Strong at FB, Westbrook should be #5 RB and Parker or Addai at #6, Roy Williams should be in the top 6 for WRs, DeAngelo Hall should be #4 CB

For the most part it looks like he just looked at the pro bowl rosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
      Where is Terell Suggs & Todd Heap?
      Personally I think CBS Sportsline hates Arizona State............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Not likely, he's not as dynamic as a Heap, Shockey, Winslow, Gates, etc....
        With Arians new scheme it's very possible he could. I'm not saying he's a shoe in. Winslow still has to prove himself to me.

Gates/Gonzalez are the two he has to beat out.

Last season he wasn't granted the opportunity to be a dual-threat because our OLine sucked. With Spaeth, He'll be allowed to be a receiver more often and he could very well make the pro-bowl.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...eff&id=2924356

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Fred Taylor over Clinton Portis lol.

Comment

These rankings are based almost soley on what the players did last year. Otherwise there would be no way that you could ever consider putting a guy like Dawan Landry about Pro Bowl safeties.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Heath Miller could have a huge year. We have seen him make so big plays and we have been hearing about him being used as a reciever more. I don't know about top 5 in the league because there are still guys like Gates, Gonzo, Shockey, Heap, and Crumpler that have been good for many years but I think Miller will be top 10 in most people's minds by the end of the season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                Well Dawan did have a better season then them, but its tough to put a 2nd year player ahead of them.
                I sure hope he'd have a better season than a guy who only played in four regular season games.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                  Heath Miller could have a huge year. We have seen him make so big plays and we have been hearing about him being used as a reciever more. I don't know about top 5 in the league because there are still guys like Gates, Gonzo, Shockey, Heap, and Crumpler that have been good for many years but I think Miller will be top 10 in most people's minds by the end of the season.
                  even though he hasnt been used much,i think he is a top 10 in peoples minds...all he lacks is speed,if he had that hed be top 5..hes a heap clone imo

Comment

Pete Prisco's mancrush on Fred Taylor is almost as bad as Jason Whitlock's mancrush for Jeff George.

Comment

I would really really like to hear him justify at least putting Landry over Kerry Rhodes... Rhodes put up better numbers with a much lesser supporting cast.

Comment

Fred Talor as the 5th best back?????

Good to see Kampman get some props

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          Pete Prisco's mancrush on Fred Taylor is almost as bad as Jason Whitlock's mancrush for Jeff George.
                          the fred taylor thing was quite the shock, what a silly name to throw up there. As for jason whitlock, Jeff george isnt the only mancrush he has, donnie edwards is one of his favorites as well...

sig by bosanac01

Comment

The fact that Pete Prisco ranks himself in the top 5.7 billion people on planet earth makes this list unreliable.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Doesn't Prisco's father run CBS Sportsline?

Comment

Notables missing from lists:

Clinton Portis - Yes, he was hurt for most of last season, but he's better than Fred Taylor (then again, that's just Prisco showing the Jags homer in himself).
                                Jeff Saturday - Seriously, not a Top 5 C?
                                Orlando Pace - Again, hurt last year, but arguably the best active LT of the past decade (Roaf is retired now).
                                Aaron Schobel - He's always overlooked. At the very least, he's better than Will Smith and Alex Brown.
                                Tommie Harris - Seymour should be listed at DE, and at the very least, he's vastly superior to Trevor Pryce, who also plays mostly DE.
                                Zach Thomas - I'd take him at least for next year over Pierce at least, probably Vilma too given the scheme he's trapped in, which doesn't suit him at all.
                                Asante Samuel - Better than any of the last 3 CBs listed. (including "Next Best")
                                Bob Sanders - Better than any of the last 4 Ss listed. (including "Next Best")

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information