Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
    How someone can not have Anquan Boldin in their top 10 just blows my mind
    yeah i agree its very hard to not have him in a top 10, he defintely deserves it, but hes no top 5 talent. In my opinion hes 8-10..

sig by bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
      How Brees is not a top 3 QB, much less top 5 blows my mind.
      Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
      How someone can not have Anquan Boldin in their top 10 just blows my mind
      At least you know how I feel :D

Comment

• Not sure how it could blow your mind that Brees wouldn't be top 3 but that's the beauty of having an opinion.

Comment

• 1. Peyton Manning
          2. Tom Brady
          3. Drew Brees
          4. Carson Palmer
          5. Donovan McNabb
          6. Marc Bulger
          7. Phillip Rivers
          8. Matt Hasselbeck
          9. J.P. Losman
          10. Tony Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            1. Peyton Manning
            2. Tom Brady
            3. Drew Brees
            4. Carson Palmer
            5. Donovan McNabb
            6. Marc Bulger
            7. Phillip Rivers
            8. Matt Hasselbeck
            9. J.P. Losman
            10. Tony Romo
            JP losman at 9? that doesnt make very much sense.

sig by bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
              JP losman at 9? that doesnt make very much sense.
              Don't get me started, lol. All I'll say is you'll see this year. Just wait. He's going to have a HUGE year.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                Not sure how it could blow your mind that Brees wouldn't be top 3 but that's the beauty of having an opinion.

I'd say he could be top 3, but I dont see how it could surprise anybody if he wasnt. Palmer and him are pretty much interchangeble imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  I'd say he could be top 3, but I dont see how it could surprise anybody if he wasnt. Palmer and him are pretty much interchangeble imo.
                  Although my view may be a little skewed I would have to agree with this.

Comment

• 1. Steve Smith
                    2. Marvin Harrison
                    3. Larry Fitzgerald
                    4. Chad Johnson
                    5. Anquan Boldin
                    6. Torry Holt
                    7. Roy Williams
                    8. Santana Moss
                    9. TO
                    10. Andre Johnson

Comment

• 1. Steve Smith
                      2. Chad Johnson
                      3. Torry Holt
                      4. Marvin Harrison
                      5. Larry Fitzgerald
                      6. Anquan Boldin
                      7. Reggie Wayne
                      8. Roy Williams
                      9. Terrell Owens
                      10. Andre Johnson

Just Missed: Santana Moss, Hines Ward, Lee Evans, Javon Walker, Randy Moss

Randy Moss has to come back strong to be considered top 10 again IMO, but I think he will.
                      Last edited by LarryJohnson27; 07-09-2007, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Don't get me started, lol. All I'll say is you'll see this year. Just wait. He's going to have a HUGE year.
                        Don't worry, I have your back. I too have JP Losman as a 9-10 QB. He is far more deserving than Vince Young and Brett Favre are, in my opinion.

Comment

• I should clarify something Shiver. I don't think that either Favre or Vick should be in the top 10. It is just my opinion that you saying Favre shouldn't be in there and then putting some one of Mike Vick's production in there is, well, I guess not "worse". But it is about the same. Mike Vick has done nothing as of late to show me he's far and above better than a 37 year old Favre. Now, I need to get my plug in for the man. I think that the reason for Favre not being in my top 10 is because of the team he's on. I know, I know, classic excuse for Favre lovers, but come on... Who the heck has he had to work with in the past couple seasons? The outstanding receiving corps in the NFL that led in drops? Yeah, that was Favre's. In 2005 his top two offensive threats( Walker, Green) were out the majority of the season and he was playing behind a makeshift offensive line. 2006 He worked with another below average line too and a bunch of rookies. I mean just look back to 04 when he had a solid cast to work with... he threw for 4100 yards 30 TDs and 17 INTs. I know Vick hasn't had another too spectacular to work with the past couple of seasons at leased receiving wise... but at leased he always had a very good run game to work with and a good TE. My point is.... In my opinion if you put Favre in a situation similar to Vick's the past couple of season, he's the better QB. I realize these are "ifs" and it is what it is. But even despite that, Vick still hasn't produced much better, if better at all.

Oh yeah, and as for Favre hurting the team, that's asinine. He gives the Packers by far and away the best chance to win. Do you realize that many scouts compared Rodgers to an URFA when the saw him in training camps and preseason? The only possible argument for Favre hurting the Packers is from a fiscal standpoint because his salary is so demanding. And even that is basically absurd for most teams other than the Packers because Favre puts fans in the seats no matter his age. However, this dosen't apply to Green bay as much as others because they will sell out every game no matter what.
                          Last edited by TitleTown088; 07-10-2007, 02:12 AM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            Don't worry, I have your back. I too have JP Losman as a 9-10 QB. He is far more deserving than Vince Young and Brett Favre are, in my opinion.
                            I disagree, but I put in Matt Leinart cause I think he'll do great this year, so I'm not one to talk.

Comment

ok JP losman is a below average quarterback that should not even deserve to see his name in the top half of the league let alone the top 10. Let me just start this off by saying that i think JP has a strong arm and thats it.

So you put him into your top ten for a few reasons, your a buffalo fan, and you see his potential. Now im not gonna argue the bias thats foolish, so ill focus on the potential part. Now I'm assuming that because you're a fan you've seen all the games and saw how he was getting better blah blah and thats why you think he'll explode next year.

Putting that aside just for now, ill go into a few example of the exact same type of quarterback that has the same label but are all better and should be placed in front of Losman in any list. These quarterbacks are not exactly top 10, but because they are better than Losman, it proves that losman is not a top 10 quarterback. Leinart, Young, and Cutler are three quarterbacks that got better as the year went on and showed their talent. Young was the ROY and led the league in QB rushing tds with 7. With his versitility in the red zone he is a better option than losman. Leinart, although highly disliked, has a new coach from a proven franchise that will turn things around. hes got a great running back in edge, as well as two WRs that are both top 10 in the league. Cutler threw 9 tds in 5 games last year, hes got brandon stokley travis henry and the TE from the pats as additions in the offseason. Not to mention he already has brandon marshall and jevon walker who were both very good last year. With all those options and a great coach (solid D) he is a much better quarterback then Losman.

Back to losman, the only thing he is good at is throwing INTs Fumbling and getting sacked. Sure he can chuck a long ball to evans and evans can run faster then michael johnson on steroids but thats it. With the rookie running back coming in to start, all things will be on losmans shoulders to pull through.

To say JP is going to have a good year next year just doesnt make any sense unless your a buffalo fan. There is a better chance of him getting hurt again then him throwing 20 touchdowns this year. Remember that although your team has low expectations, a slight improvement or duplication of his last season is not good by any means. He has yet to prove he can win in the NFL.

sig by bosanac01

Comment

• 1. Steve Smith
                                2. Marvin Harrison
                                3. Chad Johnson
                                4. Torry Holt
                                5. Larry Fitzgerald
                                6. Roy Williams
                                7. Anquan Boldin
                                8. T.O
                                9. Andre Johnson
                                10. Reggie Wayne