Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pete Prisco Current player HOF chances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
    Kordell had 1 or 2 extremely good seasons.

    2001..

    Threw for over 3100 yards, and had 600 on the ground... 15 tds passing and 5 running.

    I'm not a Stewart fan, but thats a great season.


    Thats a good season... michael vick does that every year.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Thats a good season... michael vick does that every year.
      Kordell Stewart's best season:

      Code:
      | 2001 pit |  16 |   266   442  60.2  3109   7.0  14  11 |    96   537   5 |
      Michael Vick's best season:

      Code:
      | 2002 atl |  15 |   231   421  54.9  2936   7.0  16   8 |   113   777   8 |
      Just to back up your point. Michael Vick's '02 is better in my estimation. Not that being better than Kordell Stewart means anything.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Seriously, does Walter Jones pay Prisco to hype him up and put down Pace? Best OL for the last 7 years? Are you kidding me?
        Ill take Pace over Jones any day of the year, unless hes injured. How can anyone in their right mind exspect to get credibility for their work when they quetion Orlando Pace as a hall of famer? Not as good as Ogden? Geshhhh he damn well was better than Odgen for at least a 6 year period.
        Last edited by JoeMontainya; 07-10-2007, 06:14 PM.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          Kordell Stewart's best season:

          Code:
          | 2001 pit |  16 |   266   442  60.2  3109   7.0  14  11 |    96   537   5 |
          Michael Vick's best season:

          Code:
          | 2002 atl |  15 |   231   421  54.9  2936   7.0  16   8 |   113   777   8 |
          Just to back up your point. Michael Vick's '02 is better in my estimation. Not that being better than Kordell Stewart means anything.
          Just the fact their comparable should either say that Vick is not that good, or Kordell was a lot better than ever given credit.

          Vick has done that a lot, but he's also had some bad seasons that mirrored Kordell's bad seasons, though Kordell never got to the pro-bowl for any of his seasons IIRC.

          Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
            Just the fact their comparable should either say that Vick is not that good, or Kordell was a lot better than ever given credit.

            Vick has done that a lot, but he's also had some bad seasons that mirrored Kordell's bad seasons, though Kordell never got to the pro-bowl for any of his seasons IIRC.
            vick will make the pro bowl on rep of being an exciting player pretty much every year though

            Sig By Diehardvikingfan

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
              Just the fact their comparable should either say that Vick is not that good, or Kordell was a lot better than ever given credit.

              Vick has done that a lot, but he's also had some bad seasons that mirrored Kordell's bad seasons, though Kordell never got to the pro-bowl for any of his seasons IIRC.
              Then how was my "logic" pointing to what you asserted? Kordell was never that good, thus he wouldn't fit into my qualification for a Hall of Fame player.

              Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              vick will make the pro bowl on rep of being an exciting player pretty much every year though
              I don't think that is the case. I think it has more to do with the lack of decent Quarterbacks in the NFC. If Vick played in the AFC he would have one pro bowl, back in '02, not three.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                Then how was my "logic" pointing to what you asserted? Kordell was never that good, thus he wouldn't fit into my qualification for a Hall of Fame player.



                I don't think that is the case. I think it has more to do with the lack of decent Quarterbacks in the NFC. If Vick played in the AFC he would have one pro bowl, back in '02, not three.
                ya actualyl that seems to be way more accurate... wow the NFC is hurting in most positions all together... AFC has the better players and teams basically at every position

                Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information