Overrated Underrated Pass-rushers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
    As I recall, Glenn had Schobel one-on-one all game, and I watched that matchup pretty closely. I know the Colts aren't the only team the Bills played, but that tells me the better LTs in the league could matchup with him one-on-one.
    Your basing your opinion of Schobel solely on his performance against Glenn? Wow dude take the homer glasses off once and a while............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Schobel also completely ABUSED D'Brickashaw Ferguson last season, and while the guy was a rookie, he's still talented. I agree overall with the general consensus that Aaron Schobel is vastly underrated, and he deserves to be mentioned with the premier defensive ends in the league over the past 5 seasons. Not only is he great at rushing the passer, but he is also terrific at playing the run, and he's a great veteran presence to have, due to his hard working, high character personality.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information