No announcement yet.

1st round draft pick signings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Joe Staley will be the second first rounder signed. Both sides have agreed to financial terms in what I think will be a 5 year deal. All they are working out now is the contract language and all that fun legal stuff. This will probably be the beginning of many more signings which will occurr during the next two weeks

Comment

given how Carl Peterson negotiates lord knows when Bowe will get into camp

Comment

Originally posted by 49erfanatic View Post
        Looks like Joe Staley will be the second first rounder signed. Both sides have agreed to financial terms in what I think will be a 5 year deal. All they are working out now is the contract language and all that fun legal stuff. This will probably be the beginning of many more signings which will occurr during the next two weeks
        I love it! That means Grubbs should be in camp on time.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          I love it! That means Grubbs should be in camp on time.
          Which hopefully in turn means he'll be starting at RG, now if only we can have Chester starting at C our line should be very solid.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Dallas waits until the last second to sign there picks.

Comment

Woo, for once the Bears aren't the last to get their draft picks in. They've already got 8 out of 9.

sig by VLS
              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                Woo, for once the Bears aren't the last to get their draft picks in. They've already got 8 out of 9.
                Still got Briggs to worry about lol.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information