No announcement yet.

Fins Cut Culpepper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I think it would be a smart move by the Raiders to pick him up. But I can't see it happening. I still think Dante has some game left in him and he can come in and help JR become a much better QB. Many people have already compared the two QB's because of the way they play, I think having Culpepper with him would take alot of pressure of Russel and alow him to learn from a QB that has gone through the same thing as him.

stephenson86

Comment

Trading for Culpepper instead of signing Drew Brees is the Franchise-Destroying-Bonehead move of the decade and one of the worst moves of all time.

Congrats Saban, you will have your place in history!

Comment

The issue with Culpepper to Jax is that he would (initially) be a back-up. He is set on becoming a starter, so he may not accept it.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

There doesn't really seem to be a good fit for him any where.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I really don't see Jax resigning Leftwich unless he has a monster year...which would mean (if they signed Culpepper) that he'd be the starter next year...it's a good situation for him if he does sign with the Jags...

Comment

that would be pretty interesting if the falcons went after him...just hard for me to see him going to the Jags, he's going to give you pretty much what the other 3 will, if healthy leftwich is just as good as culpepper...you still have to worry about health with both players

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                There doesn't really seem to be a good fit for him any where.
                I wish Atlanta went after him. If he is healthy, which he says he finally is, then he would be perfect for Bobby Petrino's offensive system. The aforementioned system is predicated on throwing deep down the field and getting it to your playmakers. Sound familar?

Comment

I'm kind of surprised the Baltimore's name has not come up in this thread yet, i heard john clayton mention it as a possibility and it really does make a bit of sense McNair doesn't have much left and Boller will probably be gone after this year... i still think there are stronger canidates out there but baltimore is definatly a possibility

Comment

Falcons.As soon as I heard the Vick story I automatically told my bro. the Falcons would go out and sign D.C.
                    myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

Originally posted by raiderfan_89 View Post
                      Falcons.As soon as I heard the Vick story I automatically told my bro. the Falcons would go out and sign D.C.
                      I said the same thing. Besides, the Falcons need a qb who can actually hit his wr's. That's something they haven't had in a starter for a long, long time. I'm sure they wish they wouldn't have wasted all that money on this goof and would have been able to keep Shaub.

Comment

I think after the shenanigans that Vick has got himself into recently it seems that the Falcons are going to be a definite contender in the running to land former Pro-Bowl quarterback Daunte Culpepper.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBOY View Post
                          I said the same thing. Besides, the Falcons need a qb who can actually hit his wr's. That's something they haven't had in a starter for a long, long time. I'm sure they wish they wouldn't have wasted all that money on this goof and would have been able to keep Shaub.
                          I don't want to hear any of that. At the time:
                          • 1. Vick was in no trouble with the law.
                          • 2. The Texans gave up the equivalent to a mid-1st round pick.
                          • 3. Everyone here thought the Texans got fleeced.

I hope no one flip flops in hindsight.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information