No announcement yet.

The Best DT in NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else think Adam Carriker is 'similar' to Seymour?
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      Anyone else think Adam Carriker is 'similar' to Seymour?
      Yes, although Seymour is a better athlete. Carriker looks a bit mechanical at times and I don't think he's as big as Seymour.

Comment

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Justin Harrell is gonna be the best DT in acouple years

Comment

Henderson or Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
              Aaron Rodgers > Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
                oh the great clouded mind of a homer... i know where you are coming from all to well...

on a related note McCargo will be the best DT in the next 2 years

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  Aaron Rodgers > Peyton Manning.
                  Just ignore him. He makes one post every three months to talk about his random favorite Packer of the day.

Comment

About Haloti Ngata, I am a bit biased because he is one of my favorite players, but do you think he can reach a level were he is talked about being a top 3 DT in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      Yes, although Seymour is a better athlete. Carriker looks a bit mechanical at times and I don't think he's as big as Seymour.
                      The one who's most similar to Seymour is Alan Branch, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                        The one who's most similar to Seymour is Alan Branch, IMO.
                        Not a bad comparison although I'm not sure Branch is the type of athlete he was heralded as. I don't see DE potential out of him.

Comment

Right now I gotta go with John Henderson followed by Kevin Williams then Jamal Williams

....in a couple of years MARCUS THOMAS BABY!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            About Haloti Ngata, I am a bit biased because he is one of my favorite players, but do you think he can reach a level were he is talked about being a top 3 DT in the league?
                            he could,but that will be a hard feet since there are so many great dt's in the league now....hes sure one hell of a plug in the middle for the ravens thats for sure

Comment

true but when John Henderson and Richard Seymour who are 26-27ish now go into the 32-33 range, Haloti will be in his prime were he may be considered a top 3 DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                                The Ravne sproduce superstars on their defense and with the physically abillities of Nagata, I would it is not out of the question that Ngata could one day be one of the top DTs in the entire NFL.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information