Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Raven player involved in hit and run death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Former Raven player involved in hit and run death

    http://wbal.com/news/story.asp?articleid=60881


    Javin Hunter, who the Ravens drafted out of Notre Dame hit a man on a scooter and killed him than drove away. I am not sure who he plays for now or if he even plays any more.

  • #2
    I don't think he plays anymore. That's still pretty messed up.

    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I don't think he plays anymore. That's still pretty messed up.
      Yeah it is, its kind weird because I knew a guy who did the same thing once. He was drunk driving hit a lady on a scooter and drove away wrecked his car and called it in stolen. Cops figured out he was lying, but all he had to do was pay 500 dollars to the lady he hit on the scooter and he was done. Funny how the same situation can play out 2 completely different ways.

      Comment


      • #4
        Why would Javin Hunter be on 40? Regardless, to drive off from the scene of an accident especially when someone is injured is revolting.

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • #5
          I still want to know where Ray Lewis was when Joey Porter got shot.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
            I still want to know where Ray Lewis was when Joey Porter got shot.
            Get over old ****! Yet another reason why to hate Steelers fans.........

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Get over old ****! Yet another reason why to hate Steelers fans.........
              yes that was a pointless post and a sad attempt to be funny if we dont feed the troll hopefully it wont post things like that.
              Last edited by Ravens1991; 07-19-2007, 05:20 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why do people act this way???


                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  Why do people act this way???
                  Why can't we be friends.

                  We need to all join in a refrain of Kumbaya.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Eh, nevermind.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X

                    Debug Information