• Show
Clear All

• Giants talking to Culpepper?

is it true.

poor Eli

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I can't see a team signing Culpepper with the intention of starting him at this point. He'll be a backup until he proves otherwise.

Comment

Haha, this is great. I didnt think Culpepper would be getting all tis attention. In all honesty though if they are trying to destroy Eli's career what better way than to have a big armed qb on the bench that the fans will be calling for every other play.

Comment

I doubt that he'll get signed. I wouldn't mind it, but I doubt it. Culpepper will end up in Jacksonville.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
          Haha, this is great. I didnt think Culpepper would be getting all tis attention. In all honesty though if they are trying to destroy Eli's career what better way than to have a big armed qb on the bench that the fans will be calling for every other play.
          Sounds good to me...I don't think it will happen...he'll be in jacksonville or St Louis

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Culpepper would get eaten alive in NY. I would almost guarantee this won't happen.

Comment

I would be looking into this to if I was the Giants. Why not look into a guy that has been great that you can probably get really cheap to have sit behind Eli incase he struggles or gets hurt.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Culpepper meets with Buccaneers

Comment

Tampa doesnt need any QB's at this point. He is going to boot bulger out of st louis

Comment

I hope Atlanta signs him.

Comment

I couldn't even find where in that link it says that the Giants are considering him.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                        I couldn't even find where in that link it says that the Giants are considering him.
                        Same here, all I saw was something about the site speculating that the Falcons playing the Vikes week 1 would be a reason for him to play in ATL.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
                          Tampa doesnt need any QB's at this point. He is going to boot bulger out of st louis
                          Hahaha. Culpepper might end up there, but he isn't going to be booting Bulger out of St.Louis. If Culpepper is the Rams QB next season and Bulger is out of town, it is only because Bulger is leaving the Rams because they would not meet his demands, it is not because Culpepper is "booting Bulger out".

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

The Giants could use a good backup QB

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                              The Giants could use a good backup QB
                              I am actually curious to see how J-load would do in a game. Just out of sheer curiosity..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information