Where will Alan Faneca end up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    The Cardinals have made a few rather large contracts this year, not to mention the new stadium. I think the stigma of the Bidwell's being cheap is starting to fade.
    the new stadium was helped by a gross tax raise here in AZ so that helped them out a lot and 3 or 4 big contracts since 87 doesn't really cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      They should have just matched the deal the Vikings gave Steve Hutchinson I can't believe they didn't if it would have cost them Shaun Alexander so be it I would take an all pro OL over an all pro RB. They are harder to find IMO they play longer and they help both the running and passing game it was a no brainier to me.
      if they matched the deal they would have had to gurantee the entire contract

Comment

Originally posted by Woody56 View Post
        if they matched the deal they would have had to gurantee the entire contract
        Really why is that so?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
          As a giants fan I like the prospect of Snee and Faneca are our two guards.

snee isnt signed long term is he? If I am correct, do you really want to possibly tie up 100 M between 2 OG?
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I really wish he would come back home to LA and play for my Saints. That would be awesome. We could use a nasty SOB on the interior line. The guys we have now are good but not great.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10261922

Wade will be the day one starter, Buges has confidence in him, so I do as well.

Comment

He is going to end up with the Giants cards will try but Faneca wants money so the G man seem right also Oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                  Really why is that so?
                  Poison pill. There was a clause in his contract that if he wasn't the highest offensive lineman on the team the contract was guaranteed.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

DraftGuru how did those player name for NCAA work out i tried finding them i gave as many as i could find.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information