Tarik Glenn=RETIRED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Not to get too into it to the point of derailing, but suffice to say that the Colts let them walk and for good reason.
    Eh, I think them losing Jason David to us was more of Micky Loomis forcing their hand rather than them wanting to let him go.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Now I'll actually have a reason to watch the Colts Raiders game seeing as how Ugoh is gonna be powned by Moses.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
        Eh, I think them losing Jason David to us was more of Micky Loomis forcing their hand rather than them wanting to let him go.
        just on a note about Jason David, I think it was an awful signing by the Saints. Fred Thomas was abused all year in their man to man scheme, hence the need for a new starting CB, but David is not the answer. Yeah, he got by OK in the cover 2, but if they try to throw him into that man to man scheme, hes gonna be exposed IMO. He just doesnt have the talent to play starting CB in the NFL unless he is playing in the cover 2. The Saints instead should have went after a corner in the draft, they had a chance to grab Chris Houston, an ideal CB for their scheme and they would have been wise to pass on David and go for him in the draft. While David was servicable in the cover 2, I dont think he'll be much better than Fred Thomas in the Saints' D and at the end of the year the Saints will find themselves again in need of a new starting CB as they pay David starter money to play nickel back. Maybe he'll prove me wrong but I doubt it. I think the Colts would have liked to keep him but no way were they gonna give him a big contract when they know how easily replacable he was. The Colts are fine at corner with Hughes, Jackson, Hayden and Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
          So when did "sources close to the 10 year veteran" become a reliable enough source to declare it as fact? Haven't "sources close to (insert player here)" been dead wrong on several previous occasions?
          A Dolt fan in denial...........................I LOVE IT! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            You're entitled to believe what you want. The Colts offered only a mid-level tender to resticted agent Jason David for a reason.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
              So when did "sources close to the 10 year veteran" become a reliable enough source to declare it as fact? Haven't "sources close to (insert player here)" been dead wrong on several previous occasions?
              Somebody sounds a little scared.

Comment

I would be to.

We don't know if he is retired or not. He is supposed to confirm or deny reports officially in a few days.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                  It's not an overstatement; they lost their number 1 corner and number 1 LB.
                  Cato June is not a #1 LB by any stretch of the imagination. Number #1 corner is correct, but Nick Harper isn't some vital Pro Bowl-esque corner.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Interceptions are not a fair way of judging a linebacker's value. Gary Brackett was much more valuable to their defense. I'd even go as far as to say Rob Morris was more valuable playing SAM late in the season, boosting their run D tremendously.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                      Super Bowl champs lose...

#1 CB
                      #1 LB
                      Pro Bowl LT

Interesting........
                      Rhodes as well. Not really a sick back, but had a good superbowl. I guess now it will be up to Addai.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                        Cato June is not a #1 LB by any stretch of the imagination. Number #1 corner is correct, but Nick Harper isn't some vital Pro Bowl-esque corner.
                        so it not a big loss, at all, he's just an interchangeable LB

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          so it not a big loss, at all, he's just an interchangeable LB
                          The Colts are the only team that might actually get away with that with the way they've treated their backers.

Can anyone say Florida Marlins? Just kidding.

Comment

oh yesss

a rookie verse Thomas-Seymour-Colvin-Vrabel (whoever plays that side against Colts)

i love it

Comment

He said in a interview on TV this last year was his hardest year when it comes to how his body was feeling threw the week after a game.

Comment

Well for ahile the colts could do no wrong.... now its biting them ... its gonna be hard for them to fill this need.. it will take ugoh time to adjust to the NFL although i think he is the long term solution personally.. good luck peyton...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information