Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Couch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tim Couch

    is really considering making another comeback..wow...he claims he is in the best shape of his life...heres the article on rotoworld


    Former No. 1 pick Tim Couch will make one more comeback attempt.

    He said the same at this exact time last year but never caught on in a training camp. Couch now claims he's in the "best shape of his life" and has made contact with every NFL team in an effort to find work. He adds that he no longer feels pain in his surgically repaired shoulder.

  • #2
    he'll still suck

    Comment


    • #3
      Are the Bucs looking for an 8th stringer?

      Comment


      • #4
        Hell, the last time Couch was in the league was so disparaging, maybe his shoulder really does feel that much better. Even then he might not be any better than a mediocre backup, but that isn't a bad way to collect a paycheck.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Hell, the last time Couch was in the league was so disparaging, maybe his shoulder really does feel that much better. Even then he might not be any better than a mediocre backup, but that isn't a bad way to collect a paycheck.
          what he said, and i hope he does end up with a team



          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            In all honesty I would put him on my roster, 3rd string but I would make him apart of my team.

            Comment


            • #7
              I hear Tampa Bay might be interested :)


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #8
                well if he's really been working that hard to come back, i hope he gets it. Hard work pays off


                Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He says he's up to 245 now as opposed to the 225 he was when we had him. My advice to Timmy is find a team with a good offensive line and his fortunes might be different.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Atlanta's in need of new QB.....


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                      Atlanta's in need of new QB.....
                      They have Harrington, Shockley, and Redman so I think they'll hold off.


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        He says he's up to 245 now as opposed to the 225 he was when we had him. My advice to Timmy is find a team with a good offensive line and his fortunes might be different.
                        Dont go to the colts then jk. Where does everyone think he'll end up?
                        Cleveland could use a vet, Green Bay might want a vet backup (to be like Pederson)



                        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          Dont go to the colts then jk. Where does everyone think he'll end up?
                          Cleveland could use a vet, Green Bay might want a vet backup (to be like Pederson)
                          Couch is older but I dont think he has vet knowledge at all.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Only teams I could think of are New England and Indy, mostly because I have no idea who their 3rd string QB's are.

                            Won't be with the Bengals. We have a vet in Doug Johnson and rookie/future #2 in Rowe.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i say the steelers sign him and use him as a tackling dummy =)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information