Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Quinn PLEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan
            Stick with Frye/Anderson, don't let Peterson fall out of their grips, it will haunt them for a long time.

Remember Edwards and Winslow argueing with him durring the course of the season? It shows he doesnt have there respect. And he refuse to throw the ball to JJ. He was only good outside of the pocket, which isnt a good sign for a QB. Think Jake Plummer.
            No offense but you are completely wrong about that... Winslow respects Charlie Frye 10x more than he should, it's all in the interviews and what not... He said its a team game and without protection Charlie can't do it, and that's not his fault... Same with Braylon, he tugged on Charlie's jersey a bit and yelled to the o-line KEEP THIS CLEAN... They respect Charlie, not the line.

Comment

We are set a qb

Vince still has things to learn and needs to work on the throwing part of his game....but most importantly he wins football games and thats all that matters in the end
              Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

No offense but you are completely wrong about that... Winslow respects Charlie Frye 10x more than he should, it's all in the interviews and what not... He said its a team game and without protection Charlie can't do it, and that's not his fault... Same with Braylon, he tugged on Charlie's jersey a bit and yelled to the o-line KEEP THIS CLEAN... They respect Charlie, not the line.
                you obviously didnt read the reports at the time it happened. But I assure you that Winslow and Edwards do not have that high of respect anymore. They said they did in the media at the beggining of the season, but when you put people on the field all secrets come out and it was clear.

Comment

Adrian Peterson 1st round, Troy smith 2nd round? Troy Smith even said it himself that he would like to play for the Browns. Smith, Peterson, Winslow, Edwards = Hawt Combo. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                    I'd say we are with Jackson, but I don't think Childress will hesitate to go with Bollinger if Jackson struggles consistently.
                    ummm Jackson isn't our starter.
                    Bollinger and jackson will compete for the starting gig in training camp in 07.

So to answer the question, no. My team is NOT set at QB.
                    furhermore the talent level isn't very high at that position either.
                    If Quinn is available at 7, despite what childress has said, I'm not
                    sure we can afford to NOT draft Quinn (or Russell) at 7.

Cleveland ?? does anyone even bother with them anymore ?? ...lol
                    Cleveland is to QB's what Detroit is to WR's.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddenhero
                      Adrian Peterson 1st round, Troy smith 2nd round? Troy Smith even said it himself that he would like to play for the Browns. Smith, Peterson, Winslow, Edwards = Hawt Combo. :p
                      Not that I care...but Quinn said the same thing....
                      like a month earlier.

Still can't figure out why though...Cleveland ??? seriously...Cleveland ???
                      Unless you have family there I can't think of a single reason to WANT to play there.

Comment

According to half of my fellow fans we are. (Although we're not)

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan
                          you obviously didnt read the reports at the time it happened. But I assure you that Winslow and Edwards do not have that high of respect anymore. They said they did in the media at the beggining of the season, but when you put people on the field all secrets come out and it was clear.
                          Look im no Frye fan, but I am 100% sure Winslow respects Chralie Frye... It's right there, Winslow never did anything on the field to Frye to make me question that, he said the coaches didn't have him in on third down, not that Frye wasnt throwing him the ball... Winslow sure as hell respects Frye, just look at the #'s (89 Catches 875 yards)

Comment

We are set at QB with Brady as the starter and Cassel as the second choice. Might need to pick up a decent vet in FA or draft a QB late in the draft for our third guy.

Comment

Whats wrong with Vinny?
                              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

I think RB is a much more pressing need for the Browns than QB. Droughns is absolutely terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information