X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id like to say we are, but... No.

Comment

Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
      I dont know how many times ill say this but... Derek Anderson is the future there!!!! The only thing they need now is a franschise RB and Adrian Peterson is the smartest choice for them.
      Disagree, Derek Anderson is a guy who can be a serviceable backup, but he is not a NFL starting quality QB.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I hope my team is not set at starting QB, I cant take another year of an old worn out QB who cant throw.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Kitna is the Lions starter but we have Martz, which makes up for his inabilities.

We're not set for the future or the present because Kitna can't lead a comeback late in the 4th and he is horrible in the red zone and threw way too many interceptions (mostly the receivers/protection problems according to Martz). However, he had pretty good numbers completion percentage and yardage wise. The only other Lions QB to throw for 4,000 yards was Scott Mitchell in 1995 with Tom Moore as our O-Coordinator. Now with Kitna/Martz we have the same type of combo. Great O-coordinator with a mediocre quarterback.

Marinelli/Martz love Kitna and have already declared him the starter next year, which is crazy after a 3-13 season and given Kitna's age. 2008 for Kitna depends on 2007 and Mike Martz staying/leaving. The Lions are not going to draft Quinn because they are only thinking short-term right now with Martz. As long as Martz is here, which won't be for more than 2 more years IMO, we won't draft a QB in Round 1 unless Kitna is horrible in 2007 and Martz leaves. Martz gave Kitna an A grade at the end of the year in an interview I read.

Comment

I voted Quinn, but Frye is a really close second.

Comment

For the browns I would stick with what they have, if Joe Thomas is available. If not I would take Quinn.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information