Taunting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunting...

Simple question. Are you for it, against, or just don't really care either way...And why you have this opinion.

Example of taunting: What Reggie Bush did to Urlacher 2 weeks ago.

Example of celebrating: What CJ does in the endzone after he scores

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Yes and no I don't really care all that much either way but when a WR like the Chiefs Samie Parker gets one catch a game and starts taunting like it was the greatest play you ever seen I think it is uncalled for you don't have to taunt after you get a first down every time.

Comment

Umm...."No" and "Don't really care" are the same answer Sweetness.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Umm...."No" and "Don't really care" are the same answer Sweetness.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I don't like taunting. Celebratitng is okay, but not taunting IMO. Keep it to trash talk. I especially think it's dumb when someone taunts when theyre losing *cough*Reggie Bush*cough*, or when they're ahead by a very large amount (that's just poor sportsmanship).

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I think some taunts are in order to happen, like if a opponent taunts you, then you might as well give him some of his own medicine, but a taunt like Reggie Bush's or the infamous Terrell Owens Dallas Star incident are just inexcusable.

Comment

Ok next question...And 51 is gonna get pissed at me for this but I don't care.

Was what Hester did in St. Louis taunting? It's a yes or no answer.

Comment

Why would I get pissed? And yes of course it was.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                  Ok next question...And 51 is gonna get pissed at me for this but I don't care.

Was what Hester did in St. Louis taunting? It's a yes or no answer.
                  I haven't seen it, do you have a picture/video of it? I'm checking youtube now.

Comment

no.

Comment

Yeah, I saw it now, it was a bit of taunting, the part where he points back with the ball was. The high stepping IMO wasn't, it was just playing the crowd. What makes taunting to me is when you mock a player on the other team. Everything else is just celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Why would I get pissed? And yes of course it was.
                        I just thought you'd be tired of hearing about it. But thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                          Yeah, I saw it now, it was a bit of taunting, the part where he points back with the ball was. The high stepping IMO wasn't, it was just playing the crowd. What makes taunting to me is when you mock a player on the other team. Everything else is just celebrating.
                          I'm just talking about the pointing back thing. The high step wasn't but the other thing was.

And NYmoney, just please stop talking. You made yourself look like a jag in the team forums, so don't do it again, oh wait you already did.

Comment

Yes

Comment

I only care when they're taunting my team

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information