No announcement yet.

Priest Not Done Yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Especially when LJ is the Kansas City Chiefs offense.

If Priest Holmes makes good on his appearance to TC, it won't take him long to see firsthand that Willie Roaf, Will Shields, and Trent Green aren't on the team anymore.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

If any one trades for LJ he is still going to want a new long term deal and he wants LT money and has not backed off of that stance as of now and the Chiefs want the moon for him in a trade. I think something will get worked out in the long run with LJ getting a fat deal but not LT money I don't see the Chiefs dealing him unless they have all ready backed this season in. The only team that has called as of now has been GB and they only wanted to give up a 3rd round pick lol.

Comment

If it weren't for all the money LJ wants I think a team would have already offered a 1st for him. Green Bay seems like the obvious place for him to land, but I don't know if they'll spend they money to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by MNRunLeft View Post
          If it weren't for all the money LJ wants I think a team would have already offered a 1st for him. Green Bay seems like the obvious place for him to land, but I don't know if they'll spend they money to sign him.
          From want I understand they do want to make a move for him but they have all ready said they would not give him the kinda money he wants either.

Comment

15 Games In 3 Years (48 Games)

hopefully he doesnt hurt him self worst

but i love to watch him again

2003 - 16 Games , 300 Atps , 1400 Yards , 27 Tds
            2004 - 8 Games , 200 Atps , 900 Yards , 14 Tds
            2005 - 7 Games , 100 Atps , 400 Yards , 6 Tds
            2006 - 0 Games , 0 Atps , 0 Yards , 0 Tds
            Last edited by The Legend; 07-25-2007, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Maybe Priest is just acting as a catalyst for the contract talks. The Chiefs fake like they're ready to move on without LJ. If they are seriously considering having Priest come back and be their every down back, they are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                Maybe Priest is just acting as a catalyst for the contract talks. The Chiefs fake like they're ready to move on without LJ. If they are seriously considering having Priest come back and be their every down back, they are nuts.
                I don't think anybody is looking at Priest as being a full time back. He'll be playing in a part time role.

Call me crazy, though, but I also think that Priest still has enough spark in him to be a very nice complimentary back to LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                  From want I understand they do want to make a move for him but they have all ready said they would not give him the kinda money he wants either.
                  Trust me , you don't understand what Ted Thompson wants. No one does. It's pure speculation.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

LJ for Justin Blaylock and Jerious Norwood.

I don't care.

LJ for Blaylock and next years 3rd and 7th.

I dont cate.

If they are going to move him MOVE HIM!!!

END SPECULATION!
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

3-4 weeks Dunn is out. Interesting.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information