RANDY MOSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANDY MOSS

do u believe he will be a raider next year? if yes, do u think his attitude will change for the better? if u think he wont be a raider which teams will try to get him? how much do u think will they give up for him?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

I think if someone doesnt give Al Davis the players/picks he wants he not going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN
      I think if someone doesnt give Al Davis the players/picks he wants he not going anywhere.
      Agreed, I dont see another team willing to give much for Moss

Sig by rainbeaukid2
      Originally posted by yodachu
      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Team Discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite
          Team Discussion.
          Not really it applies to the NFL. There are a of couple possible teams for Randy Moss.

Comment

I think he's back in Oakland, but that's me. There's been talks about Green Bay, but I don't see it happening.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
              I think he's back in Oakland, but that's me. There's been talks about Green Bay, but I don't see it happening.
              I have to agree, add in that it's just rare to see a trade in the NFL with regularity; that I think he'll end up in Oakland again.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Supposedly several teams are interested. As long as Al Davis is realistic in his expectations, then I don't see him in Silver and Black.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                  Supposedly several teams are interested. As long as Al Davis is realistic in his expectations, then I don't see him in Silver and Black.
                  can u name some of those teams. ive only heard about the packers

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation
                    Originally posted by Shiver
                    can u name some of those teams. ive only heard about the packers
                    i know j-ville has been talking to Davis, but you except every gm to talk to davis if a player like Moss is on the trade block.

Comment

With the contract he has I can't see too many teams wanting to give up too much for him

Comment

hmm i could see him in gb, just cause brett farve could want it

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

on nfl countdown Mort reported that supposedly Favre wants Moss and they both share the same agents. he also said that there are reports that Al would accept a 3rd rounder for him.
                          Peyton Manning Fanboy
                          Originally posted by Complex
                          They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820
                            on nfl countdown Mort reported that supposedly Favre wants Moss and they both share the same agents. he also said that there are reports that Al would accept a 3rd rounder for him.
                            Link?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820
                              They also said there are a lot of people that doubt those reports, myself included.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information