No announcement yet.

RANDY MOSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Driver in his interview with Jim Rome stated that he thinks it would be great for him and for favre to have another experienced receiver so that It would take the pressure off of him. Jennings is going to be good but besides those two, it's practice squad and NFL-Europe guys. Moss would be an interesting and welcom addtion IMO. It makes sense for him to come here to because the packers can handle his salary (I think we are in the top 5 or so with the most room) and he would be able to play the vikings twice a year and as a bonus, the packers play the raiders this coming fall as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier17
      I think Kiffin would like to keep him. In his press conference he stressed "getting the ball into playmakers hands" and Moss is by far their biggest play maker on offense.
      thats true but moss doesnt want to be in oakland.
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

I do think he will be moved, and I expect him to be a Packer!

Comment

Originally posted by cordscords
          It will have to be the third and Fergusen if you want Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation
            Originally posted by Pack_Attack_4
            Moss= future packer
            sweet u can have him
            No thanks.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
              I'd take that deal, although Ted Thompson values his picks very highly and uses them well. Our starter at RG (rookie Jason Spitz) this year was taken in the 3rd, and has a bright future in the NFL. There's no telling how Thompson values Moss.

Comment

have fun with that.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I don't even have to think about that. I'd take that in a second.

Comment

Lane Kiffen will make him the front player of the franchise and get J russle so he'll make Randy Stay to help out the young Quarterback

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58
                      Lane Kiffen will make him the front player of the franchise and get J russle so he'll make Randy Stay to help out the young Quarterback
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
                        I don't even have to think about that. I'd take that in a second.
                        deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820
                          Originally posted by Cavalier17
                          I think Kiffin would like to keep him. In his press conference he stressed "getting the ball into playmakers hands" and Moss is by far their biggest play maker on offense.
                          thats true but moss doesnt want to be in oakland.
                          I remember that at the press conf, but soon after there was a report that Kiffin tried to contact Moss but Moss wasn't havin it. Sounds to me like he wants out(like he stated so many times).

Comment

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...e=89000&spln=1

The Packers are believed to have spoken with Oakland, though that's not confirmed. There was a rumor that Brett Favre wants Moss on his team; the two are considered mutual admirers and share an agent. The St. Petersburg Times believes he could be had for a third-rounder, but we suspect the Packers' second-round pick might bring Moss to Green Bay

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
                              http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...e=89000&spln=1

The Packers are believed to have spoken with Oakland, though that's not confirmed. There was a rumor that Brett Favre wants Moss on his team; the two are considered mutual admirers and share an agent. The St. Petersburg Times believes he could be had for a third-rounder, but we suspect the Packers' second-round pick might bring Moss to Green Bay
                              Moss could be for Favre what Walker was, a big, fast reciever that can go up and get the ball. But i'd still have a hard time giving away a second. Ferguson and a 3rd or bust!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

i dont think he is going anywhere unless Davis gets an awsome trade

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information