Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 49erfaithful
    i dont think he is going anywhere unless Davis gets an awsome trade
    Which he wont get, but will be forced to trade him cuz Moss will want to leave.

Comment

If there is going to be a trade, would it happen before or during or after the draft. I personally feel we have to wait until during the draft to see if the Raiders will trade moss or porter.

Comment

Ive been saying all along the trade that makes most sense to me is...

Raiders to Falcons:
        Randy Moss

Falcons to Raiders:
        Roddy White
        4th Rd Pick

why not, the falcons have talent in jenkins, and along side moss it makes him even better as a #2, and let lelie do what he does best as a slot role #3 in passing downs and spread the field with the new coach...roddy white is young enough to show promise for oakland, but is too streaky to have consistancy in atlanta thus far....would fit nicely in oakland, who probably will draft a QB first, and their wr position is already addressed with a 4th rder to take to the bank as well....

makes sense for both teams to me

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

That makes no sense....

Comment

It's a buyers market for Moss. No team is going to give up very much for a 10 year WR with a bad attitude and whose skills are in decline. Why even give up a mid round pick if the Raiders are going to cut him anyways?

Comment

He'll be on a diffrent team.

Also, I read that all Oakland wants is a 3rd Rounder. If a team CAN indeed get him for that and he returns to old form. Wow, what a steal they'd have.
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan

Also, I read that all Oakland wants is a 3rd Rounder. If a team CAN indeed get him for that and he returns to old form. Wow, what a steal they'd have.
                You're right, the Raiders would have a steal!

Comment

Originally posted by Stash

If Moss tries hard, and actually practices and works, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL, easy. (I could say top 3, but people would get all nit-picky.)

Getting a 3rd rounder for a top 5 WR is definitely not a steal for you.

Comment

word on the street is that were offering our third and bubba franks

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                    biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
                      i would do that in a second

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation
                        i would do that in a second
                        If only Davis felt the same way.

Comment

But he mooned you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown
                            But he mooned you guys.
                            And?...

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                              Originally posted by Stash

If Moss tries hard, and actually practices and works, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL, easy. (I could say top 3, but people would get all nit-picky.)

Getting a 3rd rounder for a top 5 WR is definitely not a steal for you.
                              Actually getting a 3rd rounder would be a steal because anything we get in the 3rd is better than Moss could ever be with the Raiders. He might thrive on someone elses team, but with us he is a worthless peice of trash. So the Raiders would be trading trash for a 3rd rounder. I like it.

Comment

green bay doesnt want moss, they shouldnt go after moss, believe me, trust me....this coming from someone who was excited when we got TO, defended him then couldnt stand him...

now i know moss isnt half as bad, but his attitude sucks on the field, and it doesnt really mesh with favre, now maybe favre kicks him into shape, but if he doesnt then its not goingn to go well...oh and the fans will be on edge as soon as he starts to slip or the packers slip, believe me moss will be the blame because it wont be favre's fault...

soon as favre throws one of his 4 pick games and randy is walking around with his helmet off im coming back to say i told you so...

i wish we would have gotten javon walker

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information