Simeon Rice CUT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geo View Post
    if derrick brooks got cut, like that'd be crazy. the giants should really look into this, either Rice or Brooks in case strahan retires, well even look at brooks if he's cut even if strahan stays.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

No way we cut Derrick Brooks.

We cut Quarles and Rice because we had younger players to take their place, Cato June will play the strong side and Quincy Black needs a year or two to develop, and by that time, Brooks will have retired anyway.

Comment

Derrick Brooks will never be cut, that's outrageous. PFT are nothing but rumor-mongers. I F'n hate Gruden so this is no surprise to me that he acts like a d-bag to our veteran stars. If we cut Brooks I'm done, no ifs ands or buts. I'd rather cheer for the Giants for all I care.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          if derrick brooks got cut, like that'd be crazy. the giants should really look into this, either Rice or Brooks in case strahan retires, well even look at brooks if he's cut even if strahan stays.
          Brooks could help, even though our LBs will be ok if Kiwi can make the switch. Stay away from Rice though, he's terrible against the run.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            Derrick Brooks will never be cut, that's outrageous. PFT are nothing but rumor-mongers. I F'n hate Gruden so this is no surprise to me that he acts like a d-bag to our veteran stars. If we cut Brooks I'm done, no ifs ands or buts. I'd rather cheer for the Giants for all I care.
            You can become a Saint fan, buddy! ;)
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

This is a good thing for me because I have a bunch of stat bets with my cousin combining into one big bet. And for sacks he picked Rice and Strahan as two of his players. Hahaha.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                You can become a Saint fan, buddy! ;)
                Fine, Saints it is, why not stay in the division? Saints have potential anyway.

I'm being serious by the way. Cutting Derrick Brooks would be a slap in the face to everyone who supports this team: the players, coaches, fans, everyone. I would have no choice but to hate the team with a passion and relentlessly seek the death of Jon Gruden. Just hearing these rumors makes me sick and makes me wanna strangle him as it is...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information