No announcement yet.

Who will the media talk about now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brees will have some scrutiny by him making it to the NFC Championship game but I think he has a one-year grace period given the fact the Saints dramatic turnaround.

Palmer needs to at least play a full quarter of playoff football before anyone has to worry about him.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Most of the guys on the poll havent been in the league longest to be considered. It's McNabb, but I'm surprised no one voted for Hass.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
        Most of the guys on the poll havent been in the league longest to be considered. It's McNabb, but I'm surprised no one voted for Hass.
        It's because most people like Hass, but few consider him to be a 'great' QB... and as far as mcnabb goes, he's proven to be a liability these past 2 years

Comment

I voted Mcnab, I always wondered why he got so little critism about it. When he kept losing the championship games the Eagles as a whole took the heat, whereas the with the Colts it was mainly just Manning.

I can't see anyone taking too much heat this year about it.
          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01
            I'm shocked Rex Grossman hasn't been mentioned by others. After that game, the media will be on him. I personally think he's a good QB, he just has mental lapses.
            I don't think anyone will care if Grossman ever wins a SB due to the fact that no one things he's good enough to win a SB. McNabb, McNair, Palmer, and Brees have had had big MVP type seasons and the same might be said for Vick, no one really thinks Grossman is in the elite caliber of NFL QB's. A player I'm actually suprised no one has mentioned is Matt Hasselbeck, he's been the a SB and has a lot of talent around him.

Comment

Eli and vick will have the pressure( and all the stuff vick will do) to live up to #1 picks

Comment

Originally posted by 49erfaithful
                Eli and vick will have the pressure( and all the stuff vick will do) to live up to #1 picks
                Eli/Vick aren't really in the equation. They haven't lived up to the status, that's their only beef. No one really mentions them and the SB.

Palmer is the only #1 that has warranted the spot and is on a legit playoff contender.

Brees I don't think gets it as they improved so greatly last year and it was because of him.

I'll stick with McNabb as I said earlier but his health kinda effects that... Poor media, I almost feel bad for them. NOT!

Comment

McNabb and McNair because theyve come close on multiple occasions and have been to the playoffs with good teams a lot of times but they cant get it done.

Comment

McNabb, hes just gotten so close with some quality teams, and hasn't gotten over the hump yet.

Comment

I voted Hass, but its impossible for the media to care about the west coast.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

i figured the answer was fairly obvious until i saw the qualification that the player had to be a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                          Originally posted by GB12
                          It's because most people like Hass, but few consider him to be a 'great' QB... and as far as mcnabb goes, he's proven to be a liability these past 2 years
                          He just said high profile not great.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984
                            Not just Phillip Rivers but the Chargers as a whole
                            Chargers are going to be under a little pressure for a while i think

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information