Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to Honor Bill Walsh with Throwbacks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Honor Bill Walsh with Throwbacks!

What do you all think?

I think that the 49ers should honor Bill in some way, first thing that comes to mind is throwback uniforms. If you agree lets start screaming!!!

R.I.P Bill, and thank you for everything you did.

x - Chief49er

http://www.petitiononline.com/Walsh/petition.html

thanks.
    Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Yes, they should do that

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

It is signed... hope they do something like that

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

almost 900 people so far.

Comment

I like it when teams wear throwbacks, too honour Walsh makes it an even better idea.
          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

I wouldn't be surprise if they have a BW patch on their jerseys, the Browns put AL on their jersey's when Al Lerner died...

I hardly know much about Bill Walsh, but I admire him and it's hard to see a legend like him go.

RIP

Comment

I'm still a little shocked. Bill Walsh was like a hero to me. It makes me feel good when I hear good things about him. I hope they do this and I hope they do the patch thing. Any chance they name the stadium after him?

Comment

The petition is addressed to the Niners, shouldn't be addressed to the NFL because they are the ones who determine uniform changes?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                  The petition is addressed to the Niners, shouldn't be addressed to the NFL because they are the ones who determine uniform changes?
                  I think it's ultimately the teams decision because teams wear throwbacks all the time.

Comment

A simple salute and signature of his name on the uniforms will be fine. Throwbacks aren't necessary. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Contr0versy View Post
                      A simple salute and signature of his name on the uniforms will be fine. Throwbacks aren't necessary. . .
                      disagreed...

Comment

I hear that so far the niners are planning to wear a BW sticker on their helmets. I support the throwback idea thought too, but part of me is just behind it because I like the old uniforms more than the current ones

Comment

1380 so far
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

1400+

I have sent massive emails to the 49ers. I will send them a hard copy soon enough also.

Please help, post this petition link all over the net!

Comment

It would be cool if some how every team that week wore there throwbacks, but not all teams have throwbacks and some teams may have a bye week.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information