No announcement yet.

Quick release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenos, thank you for that. That was definitely one of the most interesting things I've ever read on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Xenos, thank you for that. That was definitely one of the most interesting things I've ever read on this site.
      No problem. I wish I could take credit for writing that, but I unfortunately am still just learning. Heck, I have learned a lot from this forum as it is i.e bigbluedefense's posts about different defensive alignment and such.
      If anything else has anything different from what that poster wrote, feel free to chime in and give us your thoughts and such.

Comment

Jeff Garcia, he rarely ever gets sacked because he gets rid of the ball so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by dre1614 View Post
          I was watching the Cowboys Training Camp on NFL Network yesterday, and i was surprised at how quick Tony Romo's release was. It seemed almost as fast a Dan Marino's.

it made me thought who else has a super quick release?

Philip Rivers
          Marc Bulger
          any others?
          I love Tony's release...he has fantastic accuracy as well. W/ the weapons he has, he should be in for a big year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Watchman View Post
            I wonder which QB has the slowlest release? Chris Simms has to have one of the slowest in the league.
            One Bears QB I noticed a painfully slow release on was Kyle Orton.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
              You have to hand it to Peyton also. He handles the blitzes and doesn't outhink himself which he had a tendency to do a few years ago. I think the way you get to him is pressure right up the middle and cut off his escape route to the right. he always rolls to the right under pressure. He also throws poorly with pressure right up the gut.
              If only we had Tommie Harris for the Superbowl...

Comment

a guy i work with went to a camp in greenbay n a coach told him he had a quicker release at the end of the camp then brett favre (i guess favre was there on the last day)
                Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                  a guy i work with went to a camp in greenbay n a coach told him he had a quicker release at the end of the camp then brett favre (i guess favre was there on the last day)
                  so is your friend really good or are you insulting god... i mean favre?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    so is your friend really good or are you insulting god... i mean favre?
                    To be fair, you could have a quicker release than Favre and still suck at every other aspect of being a quarterback.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information