Top 3 Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 Players

Who do u view as a top 3 overall player in NFL?

1. Tomlinson - no arguing really..hes everything you want on and off the field

2. Brady - his stats arent always as impressive but hes adapted with very "fair" WRs and hes sill made SB. Hes come a long way. Hes cool in the pocket, finds the open man. Only downside may be his mobility but dont tell Urlacher

3. Bailey - The biggest impact CB since Ty Law(before the rule). Hes fast. good size and plays the run aswell as he plays the pass. Hes been shutdown in Denver and still had 10 INTs last year with him getting minimal passes thrown his way

1. Champ Bailey
    2. Shawne Merriman
    3. Peyton Manning
    I'm a state.

Comment

1-Tomlinson
      2-Manning
      3-Brady
      That was an easy one.

Comment

Tomlinson
        Champ
        Urlacher

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

1. Ladanian Tomlinson
          2. Peyton Manning
          3. Tom Brady

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
            1. Ladanian Tomlinson
            2. Peyton Manning
            3. Tom Brady
            Ding ding ding

Comment

Since everyone else has Tomlinson #1, I may as well explain why he's didn't quite crack my top 3. He certainly was one of (if not the) best players in the NFL last year, but his position has a very short shelf life and he's averaged just under 400 touches per year for his first 6 years. Thats a ton of wear and tear for anyone, regardless of conditioning. Plus, San Diego's o-line could make Maurice Clarett look like a hall-of-famer. LT is certainly a premier talent, but I think we'll be seeing some decline.
              I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                Since everyone else has Tomlinson #1, I may as well explain why he's didn't quite crack my top 3. He certainly was one of (if not the) best players in the NFL last year, but his position has a very short shelf life and he's averaged just under 400 touches per year for his first 6 years. Thats a ton of wear and tear for anyone, regardless of conditioning. Plus, San Diego's o-line could make Maurice Clarett look like a hall-of-famer. LT is certainly a premier talent, but I think we'll be seeing some decline.
                I reject this entire post

Comment

Champ Bailey is the best cover corner in the league.

However people are overrating him on this board. He has one bounce back year, and he's now the greatest thing since sliced bread? Cornerbacks play only 50% of the game, the pass game. He's not a force against the run, he doesn't deserve to be top 3.

You can't rank them since they play different positions, but id say in no particular order

Shawne Merriman
                  Ladanian Tomlinson
                  Tom Brady/Peyton Manning

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Champ Bailey is the best cover corner in the league.

However people are overrating him on this board. He has one bounce back year, and he's now the greatest thing since sliced bread? Cornerbacks play only 50% of the game, the pass game. He's not a force against the run, he doesn't deserve to be top 3.

You can't rank them since they play different positions, but id say in no particular order

Shawne Merriman
                    Ladanian Tomlinson
                    Tom Brady/Peyton Manning

have you ever seen a broncos game?

Bailey is one of if not the best CB against the run...he is def. a force in the run game

and your logic is flawed, becasue wouldnt brady and manning only play have the 50% of the game, Pass plays?

Comment

But Brady and Manning have led 4th quarter comebacks and play a more valuable position and are leaders of the team.

Comment

When cant judge him on what might happen, but what has happened. I could say that one day Champ Bailey is gonna lose his abilities, that doesnt mean I can't include him in my top3. Plus one day every player will become bad (unless they get a career ending injury in their prime)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

LT
                          Champ
                          Peyton
                          Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                          Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                          Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                          A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Plus, San Diego's o-line could make Maurice Clarett look like a hall-of-famer.

probably the absolute stupidest thing i've ever read on these boards.......i'm speechless

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

San Diego didn't even have the best o-line for a running game last year. Denver's zone blocking scheme will make anyone into a 1,000 yard rusher, but not a hall of famer. I feel as though Minnesota has the best o-line with Mckinnie, Hutchinson, and Birk. San Diego had a great o-line, but you can't deny that Tomlinson is a special player.

Secondly, this is a pointless thread because there are over a dozen positions in the game and how do you rank someone like Marcus McNeil with Peyton Manning. You just can't.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information