Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Training camp

    I would like to know who is standing out or dissapointing in your teams training camp.
    So far in Saints camp Devery Henderson is looking quite capable of being our #2 WR next to Colston. Meachem has not been been very impressive so far getting a lot of attention from the WR coaches but has shown his potential. Overall our secondary seems to be much improved from last year. Jason David seems to be impressing everybody with is his speed and athleticism and should be our #2 Corner. I am interested to see what everybody else has to say about their team's training camp.

  • #2
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...splay.php?f=53

    There ya go.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

    “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Flyboy View Post

      I think he's talking not just his team but around the league


      me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

      Comment


      • #4
        Believe it or not David Boston is doing really really good for the bucs tc

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NoLa Saints View Post
          I would like to know who is standing out or dissapointing in your teams training camp.
          So far in Saints camp Devery Henderson is looking quite capable of being our #2 WR next to Colston. Meachem has not been been very impressive so far getting a lot of attention from the WR coaches but has shown his potential. Overall our secondary seems to be much improved from last year. Jason David seems to be impressing everybody with is his speed and athleticism and should be our #2 Corner. I am interested to see what everybody else has to say about their team's training camp.
          Well the thing with Meachem is, he has been showing improvement. However often times when he does the right things he's had to deal with bad throws from the back up QBs. Like yesterday he ran a great endzone fade but the ball was thrown behind him; and I read today that Meachem ran a perfect deep route and got good seperation from Jason Craft, but Jamie Martin didn't look off the Safety at all and Bellamy picked it off.

          So he's had some tough breaks, but yeah the coaches have been in his ear a lot.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by amag View Post
            Believe it or not David Boston is doing really really good for the bucs tc
            does it look like he'll make the team??


            Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

            Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Green Bay
              Favre went to a funeral
              Morency got hurt, but Jackson has showed promise
              Jennings apparently isnt doing to good and so is Harrell



              Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

              Comment


              • #8
                49ers

                Gore broke his hand ( out until last pre season game)
                1st rd picks Willis and Staley been impressive, both chances to start
                VD has been fiery and stirring up Offense vs Defense
                Lelie has been surprisingly OK and should make team
                Defense seems to have the better of Offense at present


                me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cromartie is supposedly lighting up the camp.

                  Eric Parker is injured so Craig Davis is running with the first team, the impression has been very positive; he will see action from day 1 with the talking they are doing.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Echemandu is doing the best out of the RBs.
                    Darius and Ward are killing people.
                    Mike Williams is catching the ball.
                    Henderson and Moses are both doing well.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                      Mike Williams is catching the ball.
                      Liar, thats impossible



                      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        For the Steelers reports are the Ben looks great.
                        Holmes and Willie Reid both look good.
                        Anthony Smith has been starting at FS and has looked great.
                        Kendall Simmons and Max Starks are both said to have come to camp in great shape and are both easily winning position battles.

                        Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          Jennings apparently isnt doing to good and so is Harrell
                          I liked what I saw of Harrell on NFLN ...

                          Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                          Eric Parker is injured so Craig Davis is running with the first team, the impression has been very positive; he will see action from day 1 with the talking they are doing.
                          I could have sworn that I read that Davis' knee was bothering him and keeping him out of practice. Yes/no?
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ninerfan View Post
                            I think he's talking not just his team but around the league
                            Ah ha. Gotcha.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                            “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              RB Tatum Bell supposedly looks really good and the OL as a whole looks better than last year.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information