• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Head Coach: Bill Parcels
    Offensive Coordinator: Sean Payton
    Defensive Coordinator: Bill Belichick

You can't forget who made Belichick the coach that he is today. And I love Sean Payton's system in New Orleans. Reminds me of the Phoenix Suns in basketball. Every gets involved and he goes for fast, big plays.
    Parcels made Bellichick realize what not to do, in New York. They had a tense bitter relationship of Parcells jealousy and bitterness. If anyone trusted friend, Ernie Adams, and his father, made him into the coach he is.

Comment

HC: Bill Belichick (Patriots)
      DC: Dick LeBeau (Steelers)
      OC: Sean Payton (Saints)

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Head Coach: Brian Billick
        Offensive Coordinator: Sean Payton
        Defensive Coordinator: Rex Ryan

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

HC: Bill Belicheck
          DC: Dick LeBeau
          OC: Sean Payton

QB: Norv Turner
          WR: Curtis Johnson

DL: John Mitchell
          LB: Keith Butler
          DB: Mike Tomlin

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

HC- Tony Dungy
            OC- Sean Payton
            DC- Mike Tomlin

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              mildly surprised no one's mentioned shanahan. actually i'm not. one great season clearly makes sean payton the best OC in the nfl.
              I'm not really a fan of his, especially since he benched Plummer for Cutler. I know he wanted to get him playing time and experience but I felt it cost the team a playoff spot. That and I've never been a fan of his offense in Denver.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

mildly surprised no one's mentioned shanahan. actually i'm not. one great season clearly makes sean payton the best OC in the nfl.
                Well, actually I would have considered Payton a year ago if asked this question, but obviously it doesn't matter if you're a great offensive mind as long as everybody should have chose Shanahan instead.

Comment

I know his offense is great with RB's.. I'm just not a fan of Fulltime ZBS.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                    haha
                    Kiffin was bad enough as a college Offensive coordinator.

1st down: short slant.
                    2nd down:quick bubble pass to the ELUSIVE Dwayne Jarrett.
                    3rd down: play action rollout, throw to tight end.
                    yeah he was soo bad that he had them in contention for a BCS bowl game every year, damn that Kiffin.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      I'm not really a fan of his, especially since he benched Plummer for Cutler. I know he wanted to get him playing time and experience but I felt it cost the team a playoff spot. That and I've never been a fan of his offense in Denver.
                      I thought bringing in Cutler was a solid move. It's got to be done at some point, and if the coaching staff thinks he's ready, then it's time to play. I think it was quite obvious that Plummer was incapable of leading the team to the promised land, and it seems Shanny thought so too. Sometimes coaches need to consider the big picture. And now the Broncos are in a much better position to make a run this year than they would have been if Cutler hadn't seen much time last year. It was a wise sacrifice/investment.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                        yeah he was soo bad that he had them in contention for a BCS bowl game every year, damn that Kiffin.
                        Not sure I'd give him a very big slice of that credit pie. Without Pete Carroll's mastery of the recruiting game, SC is just another team. SC could field a top 25 team with their 2nd stringers. I think Kiffin actually underachieved when you consider the level of talent he got to work with.

Comment

Head Coach - Bill Belichick
                          Offensive Coordinator - Al Saunders
                          Defensive Coordinator - Dick LeBeau

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            I thought bringing in Cutler was a solid move. It's got to be done at some point, and if the coaching staff thinks he's ready, then it's time to play. I think it was quite obvious that Plummer was incapable of leading the team to the promised land, and it seems Shanny thought so too. Sometimes coaches need to consider the big picture. And now the Broncos are in a much better position to make a run this year than they would have been if Cutler hadn't seen much time last year. It was a wise sacrifice/investment.

In my opinion it was a bad move, they were in the midst of a playoff run and to start a rookie QB was too risky but hey I don't get paid to make that call so be it. I agree that they should be in a better situation this year because of it but hey I was a Plummer fan.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              In my opinion it was a bad move, they were in the midst of a playoff run and to start a rookie QB was too risky but hey I don't get paid to make that call so be it. I agree that they should be in a better situation this year because of it but hey I was a Plummer fan.
                              Yeah, I hear that. You and Plummer like to grow beards together and see who can look the most stoned without actually being stoned....I can't fault you for backing your BFF. j/p

Btw, Jay Cutler beats both of you in the "I look blazed out of my mind but I'm really not" competition.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                                Yeah, I hear that. You and Plummer like to grow beards together and see who can look the most stoned without actually being stoned....I can't fault you for backing your BFF. j/p

Btw, Jay Cutler beats both of you in the "I look blazed out of my mind but I'm really not" competition.
                                Wow where did that come from? Besides I'm only growing the goatee! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information