Ultimate Coaching Staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
    yeah he was soo bad that he had them in contention for a BCS bowl game every year, damn that Kiffin.
    Have you not heard of Norm Chow? :/

Plus Kiffin also has alot of flexibility working with an offense of 5 star players. The one full year he had as full time O coordinator was statistically worse then the previous 4 without him. Ask any Trojan fan and they'll tell you they're happier with Steve Sarkisian(SC QB coach) and John Morton (last years Saints WR coach) guiding the O instead of the ultra conservative Kiffin. I mean there is a reason the Raiders went after Sarkisian first.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Wow where did that come from? Besides I'm only growing the goatee! :D
      Sometimes I crack lame jokes to keep it light and let people know I respect their opinion and I'm not trying to bash them. But I don't respect everybody's opinion around here. Yours, yes. Ricky Bobby's, no. But Plummer still licks taint and Cutler is Hayzeus reincarnate. Shanahan has seen the light.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
        Sometimes I crack lame jokes to keep it light and let people know I respect their opinion and I'm not trying to bash them. But I don't respect everybody's opinion around here. Yours, yes. Ricky Bobby's, no. But Plummer still licks taint and Cutler is Hayzeus reincarnate. Shanahan has seen the light.
        Thats where that came from. :D Hey Cutler can have a monster year for all I care, I drafted him on my fantasy team! ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
            Hahahaha. See? He wins, hands down. The dude is so blazed he can't even see straight.

Comment

John Fox at DC, he was great there with NY and Carolina has a top D(not for long since hiring Tim Lewis hahaha)- hate to admit it, but Johnson a close 2nd
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

You know you miss this face NJX:

<3

Comment

Have you not heard of Norm Chow? :/

Plus Kiffin also has alot of flexibility working with an offense of 5 star players. The one full year he had as full time O coordinator was statistically worse then the previous 4 without him. Ask any Trojan fan and they'll tell you they're happier with Steve Sarkisian(SC QB coach) and John Morton (last years Saints WR coach) guiding the O instead of the ultra conservative Kiffin. I mean there is a reason the Raiders went after Sarkisian first.
                  Becuase Al Davis loves to revisit guys who've been on staff before, and he had more experience. I am an SC fan by the way, and I'm no happier with Sarkisian calling the shots than Kiff. Another contributing factor to last year was JDB and the run game, JDB's a solid college starter and there was promise with Gable but did you expect them to put out the same numbers minus Leinart and Bush? C'mon... Also there is no replacing Norm Chow, he is undeniably better than Kiff and Sark, but Kiff catches more crap than deserved.

Comment

Becuase Al Davis loves to revisit guys who've been on staff before, and he had more experience. I am an SC fan by the way, and I'm no happier with Sarkisian calling the shots than Kiff. Another contributing factor to last year was JDB and the run game, JDB's a solid college starter and there was promise with Gable but did you expect them to put out the same numbers minus Leinart and Bush? C'mon... Also there is no replacing Norm Chow, he is undeniably better than Kiff and Sark, but Kiff catches more crap than deserved.
                    You have to admit the play calling of Lane Kiffin borded on high school level. How often was the quick slant attempted to just be batted at the line? Knowing this Lane still called that play atleast on every other drive and in CRITICAL SITUATIONS. If it hadn't been for those 2 tipped passes SC would of played Ohio State, not Michigan. I just couldn't stand his conservative play calling.

Comment

You have to admit the play calling of Lane Kiffin borded on high school level. How often was the quick slant attempted to just be batted at the line? Knowing this Lane still called that play atleast on every other drive and in CRITICAL SITUATIONS. If it hadn't been for those 2 tipped passes SC would of played Ohio State, not Michigan. I just couldn't stand his conservative play calling.
                      Sark had the ability to change the play on the field if he felt it necessary and never did, so obviously everyone felt like those plays were going to pan out or someone would have made an adjustment. I think people forget that Kiffin was in the booth an Sark could have made changes, so are you expecting anything different this year?

Comment

Sark had the ability to change the play on the field if he felt it necessary and never did, so obviously everyone felt like those plays were going to pan out or someone would have made an adjustment. I think people forget that Kiffin was in the booth an Sark could have made changes, so are you expecting anything different this year?
                        I expect a more wide open offense. Sark has displayed he wants this by installing the shotgun, which will work to JDB's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                          mildly surprised no one's mentioned shanahan. actually i'm not. one great season clearly makes sean payton the best OC in the nfl.
                          Hm, njx is right on time.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                            mildly surprised no one's mentioned shanahan. actually i'm not. one great season clearly makes sean payton the best OC in the nfl.
                            lets not be mean to the sheeple.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

haha
                              Kiffin was bad enough as a college Offensive coordinator.

1st down: short slant.
                              2nd down:quick bubble pass to the ELUSIVE Dwayne Jarrett.
                              3rd down: play action rollout, throw to tight end.
                              thats pretty much USC's pass offense every year.Its annoying to watch.IF you guys had a good WR like Desean Jackson it could probably be more exiciting.
                              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

this is tough

HC: Bill Belichick (as much as I hate it)
                                OC: Sean Payton (rising star)
                                DC: Dick LeBeau (great coach)
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information