• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
    Anybody Sig the HornyB quote yet?
    Why, its not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
      Why, its not even funny.

It's just stupid though I figured somebody would quote it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
        Why, its not even funny.
        seriously.

Comment

This is pointless. We all know Reed will be starting no matter what so why even make an article like this.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            This is pointless. We all know Reed will be starting no matter what so why even make an article like this.
            Because Mike Preston is a flaming lunatic!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing Reed benched, at least for divisional games to teach him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                People are mesmerized by flashy play. Sound fundamentals are 'boring.'
                Hey hey hey, stop giving away Davis Stern's marketing strategies.
                Last edited by TitleTown088; 08-04-2007, 08:44 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

This guy makes anyone who plays beside him look amazing. He not going no where, he the face of that franchise.

Comment

I wonder what ERU's opinion of this topic is.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Because Mike Preston is a flaming lunatic!

To make a statement like Reed will be benche you would almost have to be.

And Reed isn't the face of the franchise. Reed is the best player on that defense but Ray Lewis is still the face of the franchise.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                        To make a statement like Reed will be benche you would almost have to be.

And Reed isn't the face of the franchise. Reed is the best player on that defense but Ray Lewis is still the face of the franchise.
                        I agree. Ray Lewis is going to be until he retires.

Comment

Mike Preston can inspect my dog's colon for all I care. Ed Reed is still the premier safety in the NFL.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            This guy makes anyone who plays beside him look amazing.
                            yes because samari rolle played so outstandingly well last season

Comment

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
                              yes because samari rolle played so outstandingly well last season
                              Technically, Landry played beside him, corners are usually in the forward vicinity.

Comment

Well, if they're going to bench him, they could just send him to Indy for a Day 2 pick instead...

Billick is crazy if this is anything other than some odd motivational tactic.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information