No announcement yet.

*** Preseason Gameday Thread ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saints offense looks pretty bad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
      The Steelers Defensive Backs are closing fast on the ball, and making plays on our receivers. Our 1st team Offense looks out of sync.
      Most definitely. Payton should run the ball a bit more too.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

LOL. Sean Payton challenging a play in the HOF game. Tremendous.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

wow u cant spike the ball anymore.

Is Reed the guy steelers fans were hyping up to become a good returner?

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            LOL. Sean Payton challenging a play in the HOF game. Tremendous.
            "You play to win the game."

Comment

i hope that robert meachem pick was worth it saints...

Comment

That drive was slightly more encouraging on Defense. We gave up some gains on the ground, but at least we got some pressure down by the redzone. 2 sacks one by Simoneau, and Will Smith.

Comment

Is Meachem supposed to be playing?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    i hope that robert meachem pick was worth it saints...
                    Right, because grading a draft class after one quarter of a preseason game is smart.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      Is Meachem supposed to be playing?
                      Yeah, I'm sure we'll see some of him with the second team offense. I'm going to focus on him and Usama Young especially.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        Right, because grading a draft class after one quarter of a preseason game is smart.
                        eh... i meant it as a sarcastic comment because it didn't loook like they were able to stop anybody. i guess theyre doing better now though.

Comment

Ahhh. Dully noted.

Comment

Eh if Jamie Martin ever has to take any snaps in the regular season I'd be very nervous. He holds the ball a little too long, and is slow releasing the football.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
                              Eh if Jamie Martin ever has to take any snaps in the regular season I'd be very nervous. He holds the ball a little too long, and is slow releasing the football.
                              And his throws are just usually... off. I'd be happy if we were able to sign Derek Anderson or Charlie Frye if either one is released.

Comment

Santonio Holmes could bring big-play potential for the Steelers, like we saw in the second half of last season and just right now. And he just scored a nice touchdown.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information