Booger McFarland out for the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booger McFarland out for the season

Adam Schefter just reported prior to the NFLN Pre-season HOF game that Booger McFarland has a torn ACL and he's likely out for the season.

They just Corey Simon and from what I heard Quinn Pitcock failed his physical.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Yeah i just heard that from watching the pre-game as well. Thats not good for the colts.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
      Yeah i just heard that from watching the pre-game as well. Thats not good for the colts.
      Not at all..

The money they lost from Simon.. and they basically lost what.. their 2nd and 4th(Can't remember if Pitcock is 3rd or 4th) round picks... and they have no DT's again.

Comment

Where did you hear that Pitcock failed his physical? All the recent news that I've heard says he actually passed.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

i forget where I've heard it.. I believe on SCI From a colts fan.

Comment

They are super thin at DT.

Comment

Not good at all for the Colts. There goes there run defense.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                Not good at all for the Colts. There goes there run defense.
                What Run defense?

Comment

oh dear, that may be a problem for us

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Comment

Horrible news.

Looks like the gameplan is the same from last year: try to run the daylights out of the ball (and play-action pass successfully) against the Colts and Peyton Manning has to carry the team into the playoffs.

PS. Oh YFS, the Jags were going to run the ball against the Colts anyways. They have either the best or second-best run-blocking OL in the league, although the Jags will have either their back-up or a rusty Meester at center for the MNF game.
                      Last edited by Geo; 08-06-2007, 02:06 AM.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                        What Run defense?
                        They showed a semblance of one in the playoffs last year.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

This is just more proof that God is a Jaguars fan.

(p.s.: My condolences to Mr. McFarland and his family for his injury and for the salary he may lose as a result. I wish injury on no player)

Comment

maybe we can trade Corey Williams for there first round pick :)

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                              Horrible news.

Looks like the gameplan is the same from last year: try to run the daylights out of the ball (and play-action pass) against the Colts and Peyton Manning has to carry the team into the playoffs.

PS. Oh YFS, the Jags were going to run the ball against the Colts anyways. They have either the best or second-best run-blocking OL in the league, although the Jags will have either their back-up or a rusty Meester at center for the MNF game.
                              This is true. I'm not too worried about Norman, though, when it comes to run blocking. When Meester tore his bicep (coulda been his bicep) in 2005, Norman came in and easily outperformed him. He's much more powerful than Meester, is a much better athlete, and does better driving defenders off the ball.

The thing that I'm worried about is how well the chemistry will be between him, Manuwai, and Naeole. Meester's chemistry with the two guards was a huge reason for the offensive line having such a good year last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information