Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come back player of the year, who will it be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
    All of that, ESPECIALLY the last one, would be nothing short of a miracle.

My pick: Clinton Portis
    I'm guessing he meant YPC not YPA because that is just a huge number for YPA.

I don't think any of the other numbers are out of the question though. If I had to guess I'd say

2500-3000 yards
    17-20 TDs
    10-13 INTs

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I love how every Steeler fan thinks Ben had an off year because of injuries. He had a small cut on his head, a cuncussion and his appendix taken out. Every one of those injuries was healed before the season started.

And then to defend themselves they say "he almost died". BS, tell it to your other Steeler fans who actually care to hear crap. He led the league in INT's LOL. There wasnt a single positive about his season and most of his mistakes had nothing to do with anything but himself playing horrible.

Comment

How can you say all of those injuries were healed before the season started. He missed the first game of the season with the apendectomy and he got a concussion duing the 5th game of the year.

Neither one of those was healed before the year. All reports out of camp say he look great and even though he only threw 3 passes they were all damn near perfect.

We'll see when the season comes.
        Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 08-06-2007, 11:54 AM.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Doctors actually considered amputating Bentley's leg, my money is on Wadsworth or Bentley, Wadsworth has the chance to be the best NFL story since Tom Brady

Comment

it will be dan morgan, just you wait!! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
              I sure hope it's Andre Wadsworth! :)
              hes washed up HARD!!!

Comment

As much as it pains me... i think takeo spikes has a good shot at winning this award

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Tatum Bell!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                    I love how every Steeler fan thinks Ben had an off year because of injuries. He had a small cut on his head, a cuncussion and his appendix taken out. Every one of those injuries was healed before the season started.

And then to defend themselves they say "he almost died". BS, tell it to your other Steeler fans who actually care to hear crap. He led the league in INT's LOL. There wasnt a single positive about his season and most of his mistakes had nothing to do with anything but himself playing horrible.
                    ... Drive 30 miles in hour in a motorcycle and go face first off a car.

He then had his appendectomy. Then he started slow considering he was 75% all the way into the jacksonville game.

Then the bad no-call roughing the passer where he got 2-helmets smacking into his..

And he played the next week.

There wasn't a single positive about our whole season last year. He did lead the league in INT's. After 2 great seasons.. He won't lead the league in INT's this year and he's a legitimate candidate.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm praying that it's Jamal Lewis

but I'll have to say...David Carr.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                        I'm praying that it's Jamal Lewis

but I'll have to say...David Carr.
                        I would hope it's Jamal as well.

Carr is interesting, Dellhomme is on the hot seat thats for sure.

Comment

Recent mentions Tatum Bell and Jamal Lewis both rushed for over 1,000 in 2006 ...
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

jermery newberry
                            Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                              Recent mentions Tatum Bell and Jamal Lewis both rushed for over 1,000 in 2006 ...
                              And in Bell's case, there's really nothing to come back from. You have to have been somewhere in the first place before you can be considered for this award. And although I'd point to his '05 season as his best as a pro, those 1,025 yards last year were his most he's had in a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                                Jamal's YPC was bad and he has been no where near his 2,000 yard season (That skill level I mean.) in the past couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information