J.P. Losman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
    I I think he just sucked in his first couple of games so the media hated him because that bills team was suppose to be really good.
    In the past 5 years there basically no one thinking we were gonna be really good... last year there were some sports writers saying we had a shot at the number 1 overall pick!! which was bull...

i really think Losman will have a good season this year with atleast an improved o line.. we just need another receiver and a receiving tightend... and he could be amazing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      Hey, don't forget about me. :D And it seems more people are buying into him being at least a good player. I think he has a shot at the pro bowl. He should have gotten in last year, it will be hard with Manning, Palmer and Brady though, I think he can make it in as an alternate though.
      Very true, I revise my statement. It's unusual for a fan from a rival team to buy into your QB but you have stayed with Losman even last year when he was the punch line of everyone's jokes on here. It was absurd that people were giving up on him so quickly when he hadn't even started a full season yet.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        The reason Losman has gotten a bad rap is because other than the 2nd half of last year he hasn't done squat. He has an improved line, a new running back, and a pretty good target in Lee Evans. He'll make strides this season, but the Bills aren't going anywhere and he'll still have work to do to live up to his 1st round billing.
        Obviously I disagree with this. I think that we have an outside shot at a wildcard berth if Losman plays really well. We have the toughest schedule in the league working against us and a lack of a #1 CB. If we can get good play from our secondary and D-line, I definitely think we can pull out 8-9 wins.

Comment

I don't know about JP but any time I watch the Bills (Which ain't much) Lee Evans is just balling play after play.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Ironically, you can make an argument that Eli had a better year despite the circus around him, yet he's a bust and Lossman is gonna be the real deal. Go figure.

And I still believe to this day that New York and Chicago are the hardest places to play qb in the NFL. History doesn't lie. I think the weather and pressure probably is what makes it so tough.
            I'd like to hear this argument:)

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              A lot of hate? He's so far off the map that I don't think most casual fans even know who he is. You want a lot of hate for a young QB, look at Eli and Grossman. Yikes!!
              I think he's gotten a bad rap because he plays in Buffalo, disappointed his first 2 years and partly because his last name sounds like "loss." I agree that most casual fans do not know who he is, but I think after this year they will. Most fans on here are not casual fans, though.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                The reason Losman has gotten a bad rap is because other than the 2nd half of last year he hasn't done squat. He has an improved line, a new running back, and a pretty good target in Lee Evans. He'll make strides this season, but the Bills aren't going anywhere and he'll still have work to do to live up to his 1st round billing.
                Lee Evans should ***** slap you for that, he's a top 10 WR at least.

Comment

In addition to playing bad for 2 years his team has also been very bad.
                  "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                    In addition to playing bad for 2 years his team has also been very bad.
                    Playing bad for 2 years? Let see, rookie year, injured, no starts. 2nd season, started half the year because his coach was a moron and a wuss. 3rd season, should have gone to the pro bowl. So at worst, I see half of a bad year, which can easily be blamed on the coaching staff, not to mention it was his first real season in the NFL.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by HerthaFootballFan View Post
                      Lee Evans should ***** slap you for that, he's a top 10 WR at least.
                      Hell, I consider Evans to be a top five receiver.

I'm expecting big things from the Bills offense this year, to say the least.

Comment

What Evans did last year, with no other weapon to draw defensive attention away, was magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          What Evans did last year, with no other weapon to draw defensive attention away, was magnificent.
                          the Bills shouldve got Steve Smith. He wouldve been a perfect compliment to Evans.

Comment

It took me about three seconds to realize you weren't talking about THE Steve Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              It took me about three seconds to realize you weren't talking about THE Steve Smith.

I am. The one that plays for the Giants :)

Comment

I think them getting Poz is going to be much more beneficial than getting Smith. If they did go WR I think Jarrett or Rice would be much better compliments with their size.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information