J.P. Losman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    I think them getting Poz is going to be much more beneficial than getting Smith. If they did go WR I think Jarrett or Rice would be much better compliments with their size.
    Poz is playing MIKE for them right? He is my sleeper pick for DROY. Its like DeMeco all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      Poz is playing MIKE for them right? He is my sleeper pick for DROY. Its like DeMeco all over again.
      Poz should be the opening day starter at MLB, yes. I think the Bills have a legit shot a double ROY candidates, and that is certainly exciting.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

the Bills shouldve got Steve Smith. He wouldve been a perfect compliment to Evans.
        I think that Jarrett would have been a better fit for them, as they don't have a legitimate Split End on the roster. Evans is only 5'11 and would be much better off playing Flanker, where he could avoid getting pressed at the line.

Comment

i think im gonna have to agree with 98% of the posts in this thread

Comment

I think the Bills could surprise this year and Losman will be a big reason for that.

I still don't know why so many people are so down on him after how he finished last year, I was impressed and I have no reason to root for the Bills or Losman. I think he's still growing and could become a solid QB.

With that said, this year is make or break.

Comment

Ironically, you can make an argument that Eli had a better year despite the circus around him, yet he's a bust and Lossman is gonna be the real deal. Go figure.
              I think the whole 1st overall selection-thing makes people expect a tad more from Eli than they do from JP, who was picked 22nd. And the fact Eli has an enormous paycheck while JP's is decent (i mean: not huge) also leads to people expecting something more from Eli.

JP looked good last part of last year, and with Lee Evans as a solid target and now Marshawn Lynch as a runner who can be helpful in the passing game as well, I think he'll make strides a good year for JP would be top 10-15 QB in the league.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Grossman was also picked 22nd yet hes under the same amount if not more pressure than Eli.....
                Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                  Grossman was also picked 22nd yet hes under the same amount if not more pressure than Eli.....
                  Yes. Because Rex actually has a team around him and he's clearly held them back.
                  Last edited by Addict; 08-10-2007, 10:16 AM.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

thats b/c Grossman has been horrendesly inconsistant and have a suber-bolw cailber defense and specials team.....and all he has to do is managae games and not lose them....and he couldnt manage that imo

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                      thats b/c Grossman has been horrendesly inconsistant and have a suber-bolw cailber defense and specials team.....and all he has to do is managae games and not lose them....and he couldnt manage that imo
                      the example was the win against Arizona last year... he nearly lost them that game, he lucked out because of the awesome defense he has.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        Yes. Because Rex actually has a team around him and he's clearly held them back.
                        Thats right

Comment

Hmmm, how would you guys rate the QBs from that class?

Right now, I'd say Rivers, Losman, Roethlisberger, Manning. However, I think that this upcomming season is pretty crucial for all those guys. Rivers needs to prove he's more than just a one year wonder- although he will probably still have some haters because of all the talent around him. Losman needs to build on his success from the second half of last season, and I think he could jump Rivers on this list if he does indeed have a big year. Roethlisberger needs to prove last season was a fluke, and return to his Super Bowl form. And Manning needs to start living up to atleast some of the hype and expectations, even if they are pretty unrealistic, without his best weapon from last season.

Comment

hard to rate really each has his problems.

Manning is decent, but overpaid and not as good as he was hyped to be

Rivers, has shown well but then again he's facing defenses more worried about a certain number 21

Roethlisberger hasn't really ever shown to be anything more than a gamebreaker

Losman still hasn't played a good season, he showed well near the end last year, but he'll have to show it's for keeps this season.

on the other hand they all have things going for them as well...

Manning has been... kinda decent

Roethlisberger can wear his good thing around his ringfinger

Losman showed well the last few games of last season

Rivers managed to play a pro bowl even though he lacked a true #1 (reciever, antonio gates doesn't count)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

i think politics will play a huge role in the future of JP Losman, regardless of how he does...because the people who drafted losman a few years back are gone now, and whenever a new regime takes over, they want their own guys to mold...now buffalo got their new guy in Trent Edwards. No matter how Losman does, i believe politics dictate that Edwards, not Losman, is hte Qb of the future in Buffalo. You dont draft a QB like Edwards without planning on using him. And marv levy and dick jauron didnt draft losman, and odds are, they dont want him to be the face of the franchise. At least last year that was the talk of the town...on the other hand, i love losman. I think he has great potential...he has a cannon for an arm, good size, and hes fast as hell for a white QB...:P he has everything he needs to succeed...ni fact he kinda reminds me of kyle boller, who also had everything he needed to succeed...uh oh
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Well if Losman does do well, politics will get thrown out. Unless they use him like Brees. But anyway, your not going to what to give away a good QB for an unproven rookie. And its not like Losman is old either. He still has alot of good years ahead of him.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information