Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne Bowe Welcome To the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Damn, usually I have to pay to be tied up and abused. He got hooked up.

    What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

    2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

    Comment


    • #17
      How funny would it be if the Browns players shaved Quinn's hair/eyebrows for rookie hazing!?

      Comment


      • #18
        I don't even know what the Saints do for rookie hazing. It wouldn't surprise me if Sean Payton didn't allow it.

        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          I don't even know what the Saints do for rookie hazing. It wouldn't surprise me if Sean Payton didn't allow it.
          Yeah, I'm pretty sure Payton doesn't allow it. I have seen pictures of rookies carrying veterans' shoulder pads & gear, but that's really about it.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

          “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            Yeah, I'm pretty sure Payton doesn't allow it. I have seen pictures of rookies carrying veterans' shoulder pads & gear, but that's really about it.
            I wish the team would "haze" Robert Meachem by having him constantly eat junk food until he reaches 300 pounds and then moving him to DT.
            The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

            Sig by jkpigskin

            Comment


            • #21
              Why don't they allow hazing? Were the coaches picked on when they first came in the league as players and they swore they would never let it happen to their players? (I know some were never players)

              but seriously, why not?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                I wish the team would "haze" Robert Meachem by having him constantly eat junk food until he reaches 300 pounds and then moving him to DT.
                Uhhh... okay.

                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                  Why don't they allow hazing? Were the coaches picked on when they first came in the league as players and they swore they would never let it happen to their players? (I know some were never players)

                  but seriously, why not?
                  Maybe because the coaches feel it's a degrading, insulting, and disrespectful way to treat a teammate.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Maybe because the coaches feel it's a degrading, insulting, and disrespectful way to treat a teammate.
                    I guess... Except I haven't heard of any rookies getting scared for life over hazing, or hating a teammate because of it. Rookies expect it to happen, it isn't that big a deal.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                      Uhhh... okay.

                      North Hollywood, California: Where blatant sarcasm goes unobserved!


                      ...Unless, of course, you simply disagree with the notion that DT is/was/will be a greater need than WR (and FYI - I'm not talking about whether I like or dislike our pick of Meachem, I'm speaking very much in general and observing the overall state of our team). If that be the case, be fitting.
                      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

                      Sig by jkpigskin

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                        North Hollywood, California: Where blatant sarcasm goes unobserved!


                        ...Unless, of course, you simply disagree with the notion that DT is/was/will be a greater need than WR (and FYI - I'm not talking about whether I like or dislike our pick of Meachem, I'm speaking very much in general and observing the overall state of our team). If that be the case, be fitting.
                        Well, being that I know you vehemently disagreed with us selecting Meachem it came off as another pot-shot at him. I stand corrected.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                        “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          Well, being that I know you vehemently disagreed with us selecting Meachem it came off as another pot-shot at him. I stand corrected.
                          I guess I'm warming up a bit to the Meachem pick as I continue to realize that there weren't as many top defensive prospects available to us as I may have thought. Hindsight is 20/20 and the only player that we could have picked that I'd have much preferred over Meachem is Poz; other than Poz there simply weren't any outstanding DT, LB, or CB prospects available. In the grand scheme of things, though, it would have been really nice to get a top DT prospect not named Branch or a top CB prospect not named Houston at our pick, but those guys (Harrell, Ross) were off the board. I still don't like the Meachem pick, but I don't fault the Saints decision makers nearly as much as I did immediately after the draft. No more pot-shots from me.
                          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

                          Sig by jkpigskin

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I know that Greg Olson had to sing his rap song he made back at Miami as a freshman to everyone. The paper said the Vets really respected that he took the humility to do that

                            Originally posted by BeansDooma
                            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              71 rec, 1100 yards, 9 tds would be nice
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                71 rec, 1100 yards, 9 tds would be nice
                                you do know Herm Edwards is the coach right?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information