No announcement yet.

Dwayne Bowe Welcome To the NFL

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ravens used to do things like that, but after the last 2 1st round picks were Ngata and Grubbs I think the vets realized it wouldn't be the best idea to try to tie them to a goal post.

I know with Boller he was doing a live interview and they got a truck to tow his car so if he ran out to stop it it would have been on live TV.

i saw him on Hard Knocks on HBO..kid is BIG.

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
        I know that Greg Olson had to sing his rap song he made back at Miami as a freshman to everyone. The paper said the Vets really respected that he took the humility to do that
        I would be proud of that

what you name
        what you do
        get head
        how u do it
        drop my draws and show my 3rd leg

Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
          I guess I'm warming up a bit to the Meachem pick as I continue to realize that there weren't as many top defensive prospects available to us as I may have thought. Hindsight is 20/20 and the only player that we could have picked that I'd have much preferred over Meachem is Poz; other than Poz there simply weren't any outstanding DT, LB, or CB prospects available. In the grand scheme of things, though, it would have been really nice to get a top DT prospect not named Branch or a top CB prospect not named Houston at our pick, but those guys (Harrell, Ross) were off the board. I still don't like the Meachem pick, but I don't fault the Saints decision makers nearly as much as I did immediately after the draft. No more pot-shots from me.
          their other options were pretty much Alan Branch, Poz and Chris Houston, maybe some other guys who were high on their board...But yeah they didnt have a great group of guys to choose from. Alan Branch was thought of as a top 10 pick for a while but his stock obviously plummetted and a lot of teams didnt want him. So while I had Meachem tagged as the bust of the draft before anyone got picked, I can understand why they made a move for him. If he turns out to be the big-play receiver theyre hoping he can be they can pair him with Colston ad well be looking at a combo of Bush-Brees-Colston-Meachem-Jamaal Brown for years to come and thats pretty damn scary.

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
            Haha, I remember when they did that to McQuistan last year, that was a scary sight.

Andy Reid doesn't allow any rookie hazing, I don't know why though, if they really can't handle it than maybe they shouldn't be playing football for a living.
            damn i didnt know reid didnt allow that.

back to the bowe pic thats hilarious.

That's great. But who are the Chefs?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                you do know Herm Edwards is the coach right?
                lol 13 catches, 145 yds 1 td. Monster season for an Edwards reciever!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  That's great. But who are the Chefs?

haha ive never seen that before.. thats awesome

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Debug Information