Dwayne Bowe Welcome To the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Bowe Welcome To the NFL

Got to love the vets messing with the rookie thats what he gets for holding out and missing two a days.:)

hahahaha. i like how its all public. thats the tops

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post

Got to love the vets messing with the rookie thats what he gets for holding out and missing two a days.:)
      LOL PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nothing compared to getting a nut shot in paintball :)

I don't think the vets will mess with Landry too much in camp lol. Although a few years back Jon Jansen tied Patrick Ramsey to a tree during a thunderstorm.

That is a lot of ice though, probably felt good after practice.

Comment

Thats the reason why he didn't want to sign a deal so soon

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

HA. That's nothing....

Check out Doug Free and James Marten!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              HA. That's nothing....

Check out Doug Free and James Marten!

Haha, I remember when they did that to McQuistan last year, that was a scary sight.

Andy Reid doesn't allow any rookie hazing, I don't know why though, if they really can't handle it than maybe they shouldn't be playing football for a living.

Comment

Anyone remeber Matt Jones getting pissed after they shaved his hair?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Browns should hang Brady Quinn upside down from the field goal post and hit him with a stick...

Hell this is coming from a Quinn supporter, I wonder what the haters want to do O.o

Only thing I've seen Browns players do is make them carry their pads and the first day Wright showed up, the team whistle blew for sprints, everyone on the team stayed back and Eric Wright ran the whole sprint by himself.

Comment

Maroney didnt want his dreads cut off(he begged) so they shaved his eyebrows instead lol

i think Patrick Pass and Daniel Graham were the barbers on the tema

Comment

Fun Childress doesn't allow hazing either. Tice did, though.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think the rookies just have to carry the veterans pads etc and they have one day/night of hazing on the last day of camp, so they get the work all done then have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                          Maroney didnt want his dreads cut off(he begged) so they shaved his eyebrows instead lol

i think Patrick Pass and Daniel Graham were the barbers on the tema
                          Same thing happened with MJD. Hhe ended up cutting his own hair during the season. Shame though...I wish he still had them hyphy dreds...

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Same thing happened with MJD. Hhe ended up cutting his own hair during the season. Shame though...I wish he still had them hyphy dreds...
                            I love dreads!

| Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              Anyone remeber Matt Jones getting pissed after they shaved his hair?
                              He still hasn't grown it back, though. I think it's because he's balding.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information