No announcement yet.

Pro Bowl. Do you watch it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's boring, but I'll probably watch it depending on what else is on.

Comment

Just to see the Jags. I could care less about the actual game.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I'll just watch a little bit of it. I just don't like to see the players not trying.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I watch it for the Falcon players and all the stars, but mainly because its the last football game for a loooong time. :(

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24
            I think it's fun to watch only when your team has a lot of players in it. :D
            Anyone else find that funny? And it's true about most who watch it. They watch only to see the players that they watch every week anyway.

Comment

I am much more excited about the NFL combine. It's sad that a bunch of football players running around in their shorts has me more excited than the pro-bowl. Tom Brady pulling out, for the Pebble Beach pro-am, says all you need to know. The players want to make the team in order to get their recognition and bonuses, but couldn't care less about playing in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
                Originally posted by sdpads24
                I think it's fun to watch only when your team has a lot of players in it. :D
                Anyone else find that funny? And it's true about most who watch it. They watch only to see the players that they watch every week anyway.
                I wouldn't watch it if all 22 Cowboys' starters were in it. Its meaningless, and as other people have stated, its half-assed.

Comment

I'll watch mainly cause I like to see star players play but moreso to see how Driver and Kampman do.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

I watch all the little things before the game, and flip through the game, when its on.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

it's alright, kinda cool to see all the guys' actual personalities. Belichek coaching Peyton is pretty cool/ironic also.

^^Sig From Nvot9
                      J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

its so dumb- most of the true stars dont even play and backout for medical or personal reasons or because they just dont wanna play- its lost all its luster

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                          I am much more excited about the NFL combine. It's sad that a bunch of football players running around in their shorts has me more excited than the pro-bowl. Tom Brady pulling out, for the Pebble Beach pro-am, says all you need to know. The players want to make the team in order to get their recognition and bonuses, but couldn't care less about playing in the game.
                          I completely agree, I am much more excited for the Combine than the Pro Bowl.

Sig by Kramer

Comment

I'll watch it :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

i like too see the stuff b4 the pro bowl like the speed thing. the game is alright too

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Who are the two who voted "I like the Pro Bowl better than the Super Bowl." ????? They better just be disgruntled Bears fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information