• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Bowl. Do you watch it?

Or is it a complete waste of your time?

Re: Pro Bowl. Do you watch it?

its a complete waste of time imo

Comment

I think the Pro Bowl is terrible. I like the way they select the starters and reserves, but you have too many players dropping out for no reason, and there is minimal conference pride to go on. I don't see a need for the game in general, and no one takes it seriously. If the players are more concerned with hanging in Hawaii, why should we care about the game at all?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358
        I think the Pro Bowl is terrible. I like the way they select the starters and reserves, but you have too many players dropping out for no reason, and there is minimal conference pride to go on. I don't see a need for the game in general, and no one takes it seriously. If the players are more concerned with hanging in Hawaii, why should we care about the game at all?
        Well for the sake of the players and the teams it's better just to keep it's laid back style, I sure as heck don't want a game with the players going all out for the win then someone ends up having a serious injury, it's a nice wrap-up to the year to see the better players in the league and rewards those who performed well. The game is all about awarding the stand out players so yes the Pro Bowl should stay.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Re: Pro Bowl. Do you watch it?

Originally posted by bigmac076
          its a complete waste of time imo
          agree

Comment

It'd be better if the Pro Bowl was on the Sunday before the Super Bowl. That way people might actually watch it. Obviously the players elected to the Pro Bowl who are playing in the Super Bowl would be replaced for alternates. Much better plan.

Comment

I love the pro bowl but no way its better than the Super Bowl.

Comment

I halfway do. Just to see the Bengals.

Carson actually gets to play this year so I'll be watching him for sure. Maybe Chad will play some DB.

Comment

everyone sayings its a waste of time watches it every year still just to see what happens....its alot of great players who did go, and great matchups ala holt vs bailey, i watch every year, i mean its an all star game, it is what it is....same thing in hockey and basketball and baseball

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
                    everyone sayings its a waste of time watches it every year still just to see what happens....its alot of great players who did go, and great matchups ala holt vs bailey, i watch every year, i mean its an all star game, it is what it is....same thing in hockey and basketball and baseball
                    Actually no, no I dont.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
                      The ratings don't support your reasoning. Not many people watch. There was a reason why it was taken from network TV to cable.

Comment

i pretty much have to have nothing better to do to watch the pro bowl. But even if I do decide to sit down and watch the pro bowl on my weekend, I probably end up scrolling channells or something and then we probly end up cuttin on madden cuz we'd rather play videogames than watch a bunch of guys play half-assed football.

Comment

I think it's fun to watch only when your team has a lot of players in it. :D

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                          RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

I like to watch the skills competitons. As for the actual game, it will be on the TV in my house, but I won't be sitting down to watch it through. I will occasionally.

Comment

I love the Skills and that should be the main thing. Maybe scrap the actual game, niether players or fans like it. Make the team an honor like the all-american team, but no game.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information