Most improved team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    No, I am serious. Joey Harrington has been treateds unfairly. In Detroit, he had the pressure of being the guy thats gonna return the team to the glory days.
    The only people who are capable of remembering Detroit's glory days are now so senile they actually believe the brawl at the palace was actually a Lions playoff game.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      Carrikers more of a DE in the 3-4 (he's only like 290 right?) and hall isnt what he used to be
      No. Carriker is upto 315 now,.

Hall isn't what he was before, so you think.
      Last edited by HawkeyeFan; 08-09-2007, 12:39 AM.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

My vote goes to New England... They added so much talent.

Comment

Pitt, I just like the way Tomlin style is, he reminds me alot like Tony Dungy. They will finsh 9-7 or 10-6.

Comment

Pittsburgh would be my choice, despite the strength of the AFC North.

To be honest, I'm not sold on any of the teams in the NFC West.

Comment

You could make a case for Philly. Scott, Reagor, actually getting Bunkley to play. Getting Kearse back as well as Abiamiri who will play a lot. Finally got a big power back and if Spikes plays up to his ability, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                Wow........

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm saying the Detroit Lions. Mike Martz running the offense with Williams, Furrey, and Calvin plus the addition of Tatum Bell in case Kevin Jones can't come back right away will allow him to run another version of the Greatest Show on Turf. Look for them to be in the playoff hunt until late in the season.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    Its a good thing they did since they only went to the AFC Championship Game last season.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      I'm saying the Detroit Lions. Mike Martz running the offense with Williams, Furrey, and Calvin plus the addition of Tatum Bell in case Kevin Jones can't come back right away will allow him to run another version of the Greatest Show on Turf. Look for them to be in the playoff hunt until late in the season.
                      People have been saying this every year, and every year, the Lions are at the bottom of the division, all by there lonely selves.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

AFC: Pats

NFC: Niners

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                          People have been saying this every year, and every year, the Lions are at the bottom of the division, all by there lonely selves.

Yeah, word on the street is good teams need a defense and an offensive line. Im still waiting for people to realize that. The same thing has been happening with the Cardinals the last couple years. People get pumped up about their position players but forget there is other parts of the game

Comment

Might not be the MOST improved, but the Texans are right up there.

New QB in Shaub, who I won't talk about much until I really see him in some games...

Adding Green to the backfield that started Ron Dayne for most of last year is a HUGE improvement.

Despite losing Moulds in the offseason, the Texans, IMO, have improved at Wide Receiver. Drafting Jones, signing McCardell, Johnson, and Davis... All we need is for one to step up as a solid #2 guy and we'll have great depth behind him and AJ.

Defensivly, we added depth at LB, which is nice. The D-line has also, hopefully, been solidified by the drafting of Okoye, who will hopefully help Williams become a more productive player this year... The only thing that didn't get much help was the Secondary... Which worries me, because outside of Dunta, our secondary is REALLY bad.

Also, Mathis is healthly again now, so he'll be around to return kicks again.

Comment

Celtics. Oh wait, wrong sport. I'll go Patriots then.

Comment

Why are the Patriots getting so much love? This is a team that was 30 minutes from the Super Bowl!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information