Interesting QB Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
    It's even more interesting that no one here actually took the time to read the article.

Yes, the same article that explains 'why' they measure what they measure and also includes about 2x as many stats as Mr. Stiller decided to cherry pick.

For instance, he didn't post the stats on 'passes defenced' which accounts for quarterbacks throwing into coverage as opposed to throwing to the open man.

You guys may want to read the articles instead of blindly stating 'it shows how useless metrics are'.

I think what it shows is how a poster can manipulate the stats to derive any conclusion they desire if they do not include all of the data.
    I didn't just grab a few to show a point... What point did I prove? I left the link because I thought it was an interesting read and wanted to give people a taste of what I meant.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

This just in, Brett Favre makes a lot of stupid throws. That's why no matter what records he breaks, he'll never be the best QB in the game. Well that and the lone Superbowl ring.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        I guess David Carr is one of the best QBs in the league along with Chris Simms and Andrew Walter...
        there also up there in the bad stats aswell...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Carr looks pretty good in these stats... remarkable. Will he do well with tha panthers.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Its hard to knock Andrew Walter when he was either sacked or running for his life. Put him behind a decent offensive line then lets see what the kid can do.
            he'd probably trip on his center and then carry the ball too low and fumble it when he gets tapped... this is of course when he's not dancing around as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
              he'd probably trip on his center and then carry the ball too low and fumble it when he gets tapped... this is of course when he's not dancing around as usual.
              And then he would try and kick the ball while it is on the ground instead of falling on it. (This from Raiders training camp)

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
                And then he would try and kick the ball while it is on the ground instead of falling on it. (This from Raiders training camp)
                Yep. My first reaction:

Stabler, is that you???

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information