Rookie Starters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Starters

Which rookies on your team do you think will start from day one?

For the Raiders I think Zach Miller,Quentin Moses,and Mario Henderson will all start.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Tony Ugoh should be starting from Week 1. Quinn Pitcock might, but Ed Johnson looked pretty solid against the 'boys so who knows. Gonzalez won't be starting, but he will be seeing plenty of PT and balls thrown his way.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

possibly david harris as the other ILB in the 3-4... if revis got his ass in camp maybe him... probably not tho
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Brandon Jackson will split carries and could get 20+ depending on Morency's injury.

James Jones will see time during 3 WR sets.

That's it for the Packers, the rest of our guys don't really stand a chance unless we get hit by key injuries in the next month. Maybe Harrell in a DT rotation but I seriously doubt it from day one, even though he is 1st on the depth chart.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Ugoh, Gonzo (3rd WR starts a lot of games in the Colts' offense when it's a talented player, which I think it's fair to say Gonzo is), Pitcock, MAYBE Ed Johnson

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Joe Thomas and Eric Wright

Comment

Marshawn Lynch will be starting from day one... adn hopefully Puz

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Amobi Okoye will start.

Comment

Nobody for the eagles.

Comment

Even with the injury I expect Morency to be the week one starter. Harrell has tough competition, but he does have a chance. Unlike last year when we had so many rookie starters, we could easily not have a single one for the opener this year.

Comment

kalbears said it, Thomas and Wright.

Comment

Maybe Greg Olsen. He's the only one with a chance.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

No one for the Saints.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Rams - Carriker. Leonard will see the field, other than that no one will play

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Marcus McCauley will start as the nickel corner.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information