• Show
Clear All

• NFL.com getting new look

http://beta.nfl.com/

What do you think?

It looks nice, the old look was, well old, and tired

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I don't see the multimedia section for the team page.

Anyone find it?

Comment

Looks alot cleaner that's for sure. Welcome to the Web 2.0 era NFL. Year and half behind though.

Comment

I like it. The new version doesn't make my server crash like the last one did.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

Don't know about it being cleaner but it doesn't look like it was made in 1999.

Comment

I hate having to get adjusted to new pages. It took me a week to work out the new forums....

Comment

I love the fact that you can go to any gamecenter page, and watch the highlights of that game.

Pretty darn cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                  I hate having to get adjusted to new pages. It took me a week to work out the new forums....
                  It is just beta right now if you just go to NFL.com it is still the old site you have to click up top to switch to the beta version.

Comment

I like it.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Very nice. I hated the old site because I always had issues playing the videos on my Mac. While I can't say the new look blows me away or anything, the overall functionality seems much improved which is very welcome. When I heard a few months back about the site makeover being very video & multimedia enhanced I was afraid it was gonna be very sluggish like espn, but thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case.
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

There gamecenter is alot better on that. It actually has cool graphics other than just looking like a bar graph. It reminds me of espns new set up.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I really like it. The video feaure seems very smooth, unlike espn.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Definitely cleaner.

Comment

I approve.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information