Best NFL Game You Have Went To

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best NFL Game You Have Went To

idk to either put this in nfl or off topic but o well.

best game i went to was raiders vs packers on monday night football in 2003. thats when the day before brett favres dad died. it was a wierd game. raider fans rooted for both favre and the raiders at the same time. it was the only time i kinda enjoyed the raiders getting there ass kicked

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

2007 AFC Championship game, Colts-Patriots. Enough said.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Colts vs Ravens Opening Sunday night game in Baltimore in 2005. Just being able to see Peyton is unreal. Plus Deion was playing for the Ravens at the time which was awesome. Ill never forget Ray Lewis coming out to Where the Streets have no name by U2 holding an American flag and going crazy. The game was played on September 11th.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Detroit Lions vs. Cincinnati Bengals, August 9th, 2007.

Comment

Don't remember the year but Oakland traveled to Green Bay and Favre threw a game winning TD pass to Jeff Thomason

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Last year, when we beat the fins 21-0. There were obnoxious fin fans talking smack the whole game, and the Bills shut them up. That was a good game. I'm sure that I'll have better ones this year though. (monday night and Mcgahee coming back to Buffalo)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Jets beat Colts 41-0 in the 2002 playoffs.

Comment

Giants-Vikings 2000 NFC championship. Giants won 41-0. i sat behind the end zone, diagonally behind Ronde Barber. After the game, Jesse Armstead threw me his championship hat. afterwards i went into the locker room and got a lot of autographs. After THAT i went into the bubble and met Harry Carson. possibly the greatest day of my life.
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Chiefs/Chargers in 1995 on Monday Night as Tamerick Vanover ran a punt back in OT to give KC the W

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                    Jets beat Colts 41-0 in the 2002 playoffs.
                    That was probably the worst game ever.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

This past season i was at the titans game were bironas hit the 60 yarder to beat the colts. i was hugging people i didnt even know.

Comment

Monday Night Football at Lambeau Field, Green Bay versus Philly. It was the year Brett & company won the Super Bowl and they threw down an ass whoopin' on the Eagles that night (39-13). Seeing Favre in his prime, along with Reggie White and countless other great players, was something I'll never forget.
                        Last edited by Vince Lombardi; 08-12-2007, 10:50 AM.
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

eh.. the games i went to were nothin special.. couple packers games.. but in college football both of the badger games i went to were awesome!! the first one was when wisconsin hosted michigan state when lee evans had 5 tds n 200+ yds.. that was awesome.. then another game we went to was vs. illinois last year when they made a comeback n won it ha
                          Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                          I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                          Gucci Mane

Comment

The TO-on-the-Star game at Texas Stadium. People were going crazy. It was awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Last time the Bills beat the Pats, like 5 years ago. 31-0. Absolutely amazing. Sam Adams ran back a touchdown, a great site to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information