Clear All

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
    How do you forget stuff like that?
    lol i posted this at like 2:30 at night at first so i wasnt thinkn str8

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Well i've only been to two so i'd say mine was

Jets vs. Bills 2 years ago on New Years Day. It was a pretty bad game actually, but not as bad as the other one i went to.

stephenson86

Comment

I was at the Eagles-Packers playoff game in the 2004 playoffs with the 4th and 26 completion and the OT victory. Mentally exhausting and emotionally anguishing game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          I was at the Eagles-Packers playoff game in the 2004 playoffs with the 4th and 26 completion and the OT victory. Mentally exhausting and emotionally anguishing game.
          I was having a good day until you rehashed that memory :(

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings. That's why I was very meek about how I described the game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
              I believe it is "Best NFL game you have been to."
              I know. It's fun to correct grammar incorrectly. Like if someone says, that was a good game, you smugly say, I believe it is "that was a well game."

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                I know. It's fun to correct grammar incorrectly. Like if someone says, that was a good game, you smugly say, I believe it is "that was a well game."
                Wow...I am so doing that the next time someone says something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                  Jets beat Colts 41-0 in the 2002 playoffs.
                  That one or the game where the Jets beat the Packers 42-7 I think it was to win the division to make the playoffs in 2002.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                    Well i've only been to two so i'd say mine was

Jets vs. Bills 2 years ago on New Years Day. It was a pretty bad game actually, but not as bad as the other one i went to.
                    Ah yes. The brilliant goal-line pass is tipped by Clements and picked off by Ko Simpson in the end zone!!

Evans managing to find his way 15 yards behind your defense was nice, also.

Comment

"We'll take the ball, and we're going to score!"

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The best game I've been to was probably in the 2005 season when Eli drove the Giants down the field and hit Toomer in the endzone with seconds left to beat the Denver Broncos.

Comment

1991, Lions hosting the Vikings, down 17-3 with about 7 minutes left and the Vikings driving in Lions territory. My friend wanted to leave and I said OK, if they score a TD here we'll go. Lions hold the Vikings to a FG and I talked him into staying, Lions down 20-3 with 6:30 to go.

First play after the kickoff, Vikings CB falls down and Robert Clark catches a 70-yard TD pass. Lions get onside kick, drive for another TD pass, now about 3 mins left. Lions hold Vikes to 3-and-out, then Barry Sanders runs all over the tired Vikes D, drives straight down the field, and scores the winning TD with about 20 seconds left. Probably the loudest sports crowd I've ever been a part of at that point, the Silverdome was a very loud place on the rare occasions that the Lions inspired true cheering like that day.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                            ...and then get laughed at because good is the right word there.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                              ...and then get laughed at because good is the right word there.
                              ...and then laugh at you because it was a joke and you didn't understand it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information