Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best backup team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Kwame Harris sucks, he's a bust all the way... def. doesn't add depth starting or backing up...

    Comment


    • #32
      i agree Harris is a bust but he has been starting at RT for a while which makes him a valuable backup....If Staley or Jennings goes down, they have a guy who they know can come in and be a servicable starter

      Comment


      • #33
        Well the Browns is probably crappy, but not too much worse than their first team:
        QB-Anderson
        RB-Jason Wright
        H-B-Darnell Dinkins
        WR-Travis Wilson
        WR-Tim Carter
        TE-Steve Heiden
        LT-Nat Dorsey
        LG-Lennie Friedman
        C-Seth McKinney
        RG-Isaac Sowells
        RT-Kelly Butler

        LE-SImon Fraser
        NT-Shaun Smith
        RE-J'Vonne Parker
        LOLB-Antwan Peek
        LILB-Leon Williams
        RILB-Chaun Thompson
        ROLB-David McMillan
        LCB-Daven Holly
        RCB-Kenny Wright
        FS-Mike Adams
        SS-Justin Hamilton

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          Well the Browns is probably crappy, but not too much worse than their first team:
          QB-Anderson
          RB-Jason Wright
          H-B-Darnell Dinkins
          WR-Travis Wilson
          WR-Tim Carter
          TE-Steve Heiden
          LT-Nat Dorsey
          LG-Lennie Friedman
          C-Seth McKinney
          RG-Isaac Sowells
          RT-Kelly Butler

          LE-SImon Fraser
          NT-Shaun Smith
          RE-J'Vonne Parker
          LOLB-Antwan Peek
          LILB-Leon Williams
          RILB-Chaun Thompson
          ROLB-David McMillan
          LCB-Daven Holly
          RCB-Kenny Wright
          FS-Mike Adams
          SS-Justin Hamilton
          Do we play with 3 CB's now?

          Comment


          • #35
            the giants backup QB could eat your backup QB. that is all
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
              Kwame Harris sucks, he's a bust all the way... def. doesn't add depth starting or backing up...
              Kwame Harris is a very inconsistent pass protector, but a very good run blocker. Alot of people say he sucks, but he'll probably get paid by some team to start at RT next year.

              I'm not a Kwame Harris fan and I really don't want MY QB's health in his hands, but his run blocking makes him low end starting material and therefore a good backup.

              Comment


              • #37
                Don't we already have this thread? It's titled "Which Team?" as I recall. The premise that the title suggests (pick the best backups from around the league to form a starting lineup) might be fun though.


                The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

                If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

                <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                  Don't we already have this thread? It's titled "Which Team?" as I recall. The premise that the title suggests (pick the best backups from around the league to form a starting lineup) might be fun though.
                  That thread is for the team with the best depth, not the best backups. Don't you understand the difference?

                  Because I don't see much of one...


                  Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                    That thread is for the team with the best depth, not the best backups. Don't you understand the difference?

                    Because I don't see much of one...
                    That's because there isn't one. I'm all for hijacking this and turning it into the premise the title suggests.


                    The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

                    If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

                    <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                      That's because there isn't one. I'm all for hijacking this and turning it into the premise the title suggests.
                      Do you mean create the greatest back-up team in the history of the NFL???


                      Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        Do you mean create the greatest back-up team in the history of the NFL???
                        History of the NFL would be a bit much. I was just thinking among current backups.


                        The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

                        If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

                        <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Vikes have best RB depth: Taylor, AD, Moore
                          Raiders have best QB depth: Culpepper, McCown, Walter
                          Lions have best WR depth: Furrey, McDonald

                          this is all IMO

                          Originally posted by BeansDooma
                          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                            Vikes have best RB depth: Taylor, AD, Moore
                            Raiders have best QB depth: Culpepper, McCown, Walter
                            Lions have best WR depth: Furrey, McDonald

                            this is all IMO
                            Raiders have AWESOME QB depth....and 0 starters....well done.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                              Vikes have best RB depth: Taylor, AD, Moore
                              Raiders have best QB depth: Culpepper, McCown, Walter
                              Lions have best WR depth: Furrey, McDonald

                              this is all IMO
                              is that some kind of sick joke? I'm a Raiders fan and even I know that they're not a great stable of QBs. It's comprised of a has been, mr. mediocre and a never will be in Walter. we're just biding time until Russell actually decides his lazy ass wants to take his f'in millions and get on the damn field.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
                                Raiders have AWESOME QB depth....and 0 starters....well done.
                                That award would probably have to go to Tampa lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information