MARCUS VICK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARCUS VICK?

where is this guy now?i remember he was with miami at first, but then he got released. also if u think if he didnt have off field problems, could he have been a 1st rounder if he stayed for his senior season?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

I don't think he got realeased, I think he's still on Miami

Comment

he also had some on the field problems.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

He's still on the roster.

Comment

In retrospect, Va Tech may have won the ACC by a mile this year if Marcus had stayed.

Comment

where is this guy now?i remember he was with miami at first, but then he got released. also if u think if he didnt have off field problems, could he have been a 1st rounder if he stayed for his senior season?
            VT booted him from the team, so he had little choice but to enter the draft. He reminds me of a Troy Smith, though I don't recall seeming him play much.
            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Re: MARCUS VICK?

Originally posted by RaiderNation

First rounder, no.

Potential, probably but who gives a damn, he is a Vick.

Comment

Monday night Jets vs Dolphins Marcus Vick was in one play and he was in motion when there was a false start penalty. I don't think I saw him again.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                  he also had some on the field problems.
                  Nice!

Thanks to Votelynnswann for a brand new pimpin sig!

Comment

Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.

Comment

He's a Vick, who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBOY
                        He's a Vick, who cares.
                        Some needs to make NFLBOY a moderator. He cuts through the chase.

Comment

he is on the miami roster/practice squad he most likely will be the 5th WR next year

Comment

He would have been a top 15 pick if he stayed, stupid desicion. But he ruined that if he stayed after stomping on a player

Comment

Originally posted by 49erfaithful
                              He would have been a top 15 pick if he stayed, stupid desicion. But he ruined that if he stayed after stomping on a player
                              He did not have nearly the same athletic ability as his brother, and he was not that impressive as a passer.

Think before you speak--err post.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information