• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll still go with career passer rating here -

Rivers - 90.5
    Roethlisberger - 87.9
    Losman - 77.4
    Eli - 73.2

Except I would probably flip around Ben and Rivers.
    aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Rivers
      Big Ben
      Losman
      Eli

Comment

Best QB of the group? Rivers by the slimmest of margins, though Losman was the best pick of the group in terms of value. He is really no worse than the other 3 guys and he got picked much later in the round.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

We all pretty much have Eli ranked last but he has been in the NFL 3 years and made the playoffs twice we should probably give him some props and rank him 3rd...

nothing against Losman but he hasn’t been in the playoffs yet

Big Ben- Super Bowl Winner
          Rivers- Playoffs
          Manning- Playoffs
          Losman

and plus its not like Losman's stats are blowing away Manning's
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            Get em NJX9, make us proud.
            it's just not even worth it. his utter infatuation with eli has psychologically damaged him to the point that anyone who professes so much as mild ambivalence is clearly "in love with" and trying to steal eli from him.

ea: grow up. the fact that you've essentially turned every argument you've ever been wrong in into a personal attack on the poster's sexuality is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              it's just not even worth it. his utter infatuation with eli has psychologically damaged him to the point that anyone who professes so much as mild ambivalence is clearly "in love with" and trying to steal eli from him.

ea: grow up. the fact that you've essentially turned every argument you've ever been wrong in into a personal attack on the poster's sexuality is pathetic.
              This is from someone who acts like every thread that debates the class of 2004 is an attack on his boytoy. No one mentioned Eli, yet you come in and whine that it is an attack on Eli. All this thread is a ranking of QB's, not an attack on your "man".

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft

This is from someone who acts like every thread that debates the class of 2004 is an attack on his boytoy. No one mentioned Eli, yet you come in and whine that it is an attack on Eli. All this thread is a ranking of QB's, not an attack on your "man".
                Why would Njx even have any loyalty or reason to defend Eli. He is a Broncos fan. Its not like he defending Cutler.

Comment

Roethlisberger won the super bowl and was rookie of the year. Rivers just absolutely went into the tank starting the week he was named into the pro bowl, and Eli has sucked for a couple years

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                    Roethlisberger won the super bowl and was rookie of the year. Rivers just absolutely went into the tank starting the week he was named into the pro bowl, and Eli has sucked for a couple years
                    Roethlisberger also played like crap once his role was increased.

Comment

you seem to forget that i've never once defended eli, so much as i've pointed out the gaping holes in your logic. but somehow that turned, in your mind, into me and eli being totally rudy cool for each other. but hey, it's totally normal for 13 year olds to revert to the "you're ***" argument when they're consistently wrong.

Comment

It is really so hard to compare. There are mitigating factors for everyone.

Eli has had the most on his plate to deal with as far as responsibilites and running the offense. He has also struggled the most besides Losman, although not nearly as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

Roethlisberger won the Super Bowl in basically a dumbed down offense. He was also the worst winning QB in Super Bowl history. This season he was terrible, maybe the worst season any of the 4 have had. But he still has that ring.

Rivers sat for two years and then came in and was on fire. High completion % but not as flashy as what Ben and Eli had done in the past. He also regressed a bit at the end. Next year will be a huge year for him in a whole new staff. I really think the loss of Cameron is going to be bigger than anyone imagined and I think that was the best hire of the offseason by the Dolphins.

Losman, looked the worst of them all. But played decently this year on a team that might be the least talented. Made you think there is definately hope there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10

Eli has had the most on his plate to deal with as far as responsibilites and running the offense. He has also struggled the most besides Losman, although not nearly as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

Roethlisberger won the Super Bowl in basically a dumbed down offense. He was also the worst winning QB in Super Bowl history. This season he was terrible, maybe the worst season any of the 4 have had. But he still has that ring.

Rivers sat for two years and then came in and was on fire. High completion % but not as flashy as what Ben and Eli had done in the past. He also regressed a bit at the end. Next year will be a huge year for him in a whole new staff. I really think the loss of Cameron is going to be bigger than anyone imagined and I think that was the best hire of the offseason by the Dolphins.

Losman, looked the worst of them all. But played decently this year on a team that might be the least talented. Made you think there is definately hope there.
                          Wait a minute, are you saying Ben had a worse season this year than what Eli had his rookie year or what Losman had last year. Ben's season rating was only a few points behind Eli's this year and had 1 less win than what Eli did.

Comment

Why would Njx even have any loyalty or reason to defend Eli. He is a Broncos fan. Its not like he defending Cutler.
                            Njx is the same guy who says his team's Hall of Fame QB sucked while getting all ga ga over Michael Vick.

Comment

Wait a minute, are you saying Ben had a worse season this year than what Eli had his rookie year or what Losman had last year. Ben's season rating was only a few points behind Eli's this year and had 1 less win than what Eli did.
                              I really didn't count Eli's rookie season. Full seasons I should have said. Qb Rating is a flawed system in my opinion. It is too completion % based. If a QB has more TDs less INTs and more wins, I could really care less if someone has better completion % and closer rating. Losman was bad as well but out of all these QBs full years Ben's was definately the worse.

Comment

Njx is the same guy who says his team's Hall of Fame QB sucked while getting all ga ga over Michael Vick.
                                nope, that was you failing to get the point because you were too hung up on discussing my sexuality. basically every argument you've ever provided in either debate consisted of "well, you love vick/eli you fanboyloverhomo". i compared you're moronically flawed argument against vick to the same kind of flawed argument against a hall of fame player. if you were too thick to get that, well, an online nfl board may not be the best place for you to spend time. then again, i think that was obvious considering the quality of 96% of the things you've posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information