Stat Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
    Yeah, I think the TD total will largely depend on Jason Garrett's play calling inside the 20. Barber was a beast last year. We do have several solid options through the air though. And I doubt TO leads the league in drops this year now that his hand is healthy. I agree that 32 is unlikely, but it's certainly within the realm of possibility. I don't think there's any question that this offense will be among the highest scoring in the league. It just remains to be seen how all those TD's are dispersed. When you've got a goal line threat like Barber, it's tough to justify calling a ton of passes down there. I do hope to see a lot of play action though.
    I think he should improve his TDs number just because the fact we will use Witten and Fasano better this year, especially in the redzone.

The only prediction I have for the Cowboys is Hatcher having 8 sacks. He was very good last season, he recorded only 2.5 sacks (in 14 games), but watching the tapes I noticed that Hatcher brought some key pressure.
    Now he has improved, if the hammy injury doesn't affect him too much, I expect a very good season from him.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
      Both of his in the Chicago game were also drops/tips. As well as the Cincy game. I would go on but it makes me angry.
      Ahh the Chicago/New England game..............Tom Brady owning Brian Urlacher, now thats entertainment! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information