Neko4's 101 Greatest NFL QB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
    How exactly is a 15 year old compiling a "101 Greatest NFL QB's" list?
    Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    perhaps he has good knowledge of NFL history.
    Correct, or history when it comes to QB's
    I was the first 3 year old to acknowledge the exsitence of Johnny U

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Even if I end up wholly disagreeing, I have to give you props for even trying this. I know I couldn't make a list of 100 anythings without having all of them being "Denver Broncos" or Jay Cutler.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

85-Frank Reich (Buffalo 1985-1994; Carolina 1995; New York Jets 1996; Detroit 1997-1998)

The greatest backup in the history of the NFL. His entire career can be defined by the greatest comeback in NFL history, along with a few minors ones in which he came in for Kelly.

Comment

He may know more than you.

RIP ST

Comment

Craig Krenzel going to be on this list? If not, this is the worst complilation I have ever seen

Originally posted by BeansDooma
            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

One of the very few memorable games that go in the Bills' favor. God Bless Frank Reich.

Comment

How exactly is someone whose posts are normally one or two lines in length knocking someone who is making posts with actual content?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                  Craig Krenzel going to be on this list? If not, this is the worst complilation I have ever seen
                  Chad Hutchinson > Craig Krenzel :)

Im only joking.

Comment

84-Mark Brunell (Green Bay 1993-1994; Jacksonville 1995-2003; Washington 2004-Present)

The three time Pro Bowler found sucess with an expansion team, and was able to lead them to the playoffs three times. While in Jacksonville he made a name for himself as a scrambling QB and in one season passed for over 4,000 yards on route to the AFC Championship game in '96. Both he and the Jaguars werent so fortunate during the beginning of the 21st century, and in 2004 he became a Washington Redskin. Struggling at first, and being benched in favor of Patrick Ramsey in '04, he would have a renaissance in 2005. In that year he had 23 touchdown passes and would lead the Skins to the Divisional playoff match. In '06 things went sour again and Brunell was benched in favor of Jason Campbell.

83-Jeff Hostetler (New York Giants 1985-1992; Oakland 1993-1996; Washington 1997-1998)

Hostetler is kinda like a richman's Frank Reich. Like Reich he tookover for an injured QB and led them through the playoffs, but unlike Reich Hostetler became a sucessful starter. After leading the '90 Giants to a Super Bowl victory, he would beat out Phil Simms for the starting job in '91. But his fist year as a starter was fairly unsucessful as the G-Men went 14-18 with him as the starter in '91 and '92. He would find sucess in Oakland as he was able to make the Pro Bowl in '94.

82-Jim Harbaugh (Chicago 1987-1993; Indianapolis 1994-1997; Baltimore 1998; San Diego 1999-2000; Carolina 2001)

Was a first round pick by Chicago and found reasonable sucess in '91 when he passed for 3,000 yards, but most of his sucess was in Indianapolis where he would become a Pro Bowler. In '95 he had a 100.7 passer rating and would make the Pro Bowl, along with being the Comeback Player of the Year, a top candidate for MVP and leading the Colts to the AFC Championship game. The '95 AFC Championship game ended in dramatic fashion as Harbaugh's Hail Mary was incomplete. He would also go on to have good sucess in San Diego and would retire in Carolina.

Comment

So, I assume you have Jim Sorgi in the top 2?

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                        So, I assume you have Jim Sorgi in the top 2?
                        Why wouldnt I?
                        Only behind Favre

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          Why wouldnt I?
                          Only behind Favre
                          I think he could give Favre a run for his money, any day.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                            I think he could give Favre a run for his money, any day.
                            well ur an idiot then

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              Could Anderson break the top 10? I've seen him on other top 10's. Honestly I don't have an opinion on him considering I've never seen him play a game, all I know is the older Bengal fans really like him.
                              And he's our QB Coach.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
                                well ur an idiot then
                                What are you talking about? Jim Sorgi can throw the ball 90 yards downfield from his stomach. He's incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information